Nemo Omnimoved!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Any more of the ladder family? Perhaps the one that gets tired alot, as seen during Philharmagic`s Construction?

JJHale

I was once fortunate enough to see the All Powerful, All Seeing Ladder. It was a very uplifting experience. :lookaroun

Pirate665

In the end, it is not the mouse what controls you, but the ladder. Hail to the ladder. May it be what it is. A ladder.

>Steve

Buried20KLeague

Wait... The ladder is talking to me... I'm getting a message... It wants to tell us something...

"Do not stand on the top rung". And "Stitch sucks".

:lookaroun

Herk

Buried20KLeague said:
Wait... The ladder is talking to me... I'm getting a message... It wants to tell us something...

"Do not stand on the top rung". And "Stitch sucks".

:lookaroun

Don't you mean that it says:

"Do not stand on the top rung". And "Stich thinks Herk is mint"

Tim G

handyman said:
I think you guys have it all wrong about the ladder. That is the famous (infamous?) "Corporate Ladder". It is always on site to monitor the progress of all new attractions and, if a lead imagineer brings his/her project in on schedule and under budget, the ladder will let him/her climb it.
You still don't get it... I ALLOW them climbing MY ladder... :lookaroun

Tim G

marni1971 said:
Any more of the ladder family? Perhaps the one that gets tired alot, as seen during Philharmagic`s Construction?
AARRGGHH!!!

NO!!!

My ladder is unique... MY ladder is the ONLY genuine ladder of the Walt Disney Company

Pirate665

To the ladder, we be true, let us pray...

THELADDERcopy.jpg

>Steve

Jerm

Buried20KLeague said:
(Disney obviously has hundreds of them, but they look the same, so it's "the" ladder). Eventually people would post the pic of "the" ladder... Which grew into somewhat of a cult.

BLASPHEMY!!! There is only 1 (one, single all powerful) ladder!!!! I have seen it here at DL for both the HM and Pirates refurbs! The ladder was first spotted in the courtyard for M:S all those many years ago.

All Hail the Ladder!!!!

J

Pirate665

weretiger15 said:
I think its great that they are bringing back the omnimover because it was really good and made the attraction fun

Yes, I agree. I'm so happy that it's back. I missed it. I just wish it wasn't Nemo-fied. But, it should not disappoint me, because they took their time putting it in and that means it wasn't super-ultra-mega rushed.

>Steve

SewIn2Disney

For whoever asked about taking pictures from within the tank.....you can't. I have two friends down there right now, and they took the divequest tour yesterday, and they were not allowed to take water cameras in with them. It would be nice though!

mayoki

At a character greeting last summer, the ladder was there and between pictures it would talk about its humble beginnings as a footstool at the bar in the Polynesian, then stepladder in Mousegear and with alot of hard work became what it is today, the powerful and benevolent VP of construction, travelling the world overseeing all new construction and refurbishment projects. It was a good story for the kids.

The ladder would make a killing on the speaker circuit.

figment1988

altough i didn't see the magnificent ladder, i did notice some work going on in the tunnels (despite the boards behind the glass) while taking the aqua tour on monday

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom