Nemo Omnimoved!

diddy_mouse

Thanx for the pics, merf!

And praise be to The Ladder...for it has invaded The Seas and found a fish that once was lost a new home among the waves....:lol:

KaliSplash

utrythinkinof1 said:
Can someone tell me what is so infamous about this ladder? :)

There are others on the site who are more knowledgeable about the ladder. But it seems, as we've gotten pictures of new attractions under construction, invariably there has been an unattended ladder in the shot somehwere, as though it moves about.

We've seen the ladder with Stitch, Mission:Space, Soaring, Expedition Everest, etc. It occurs to me the ladder is an Imagineer!

Buried20KLeague

utrythinkinof1 said:
Can someone tell me what is so infamous about this ladder? :)

You don't know about THE ladder??? BLASPHEMY!!! ALL HAIL THE LADDER!

It's a running thing from these boards. In almost every rehab/rebuild/new construction pic, you can find "the"ladder. It's got reddish-orange sides and silver steps (Disney obviously has hundreds of them, but they look the same, so it's "the" ladder). Eventually people would post the pic of "the" ladder... Which grew into somewhat of a cult.

You should consider yourself lucky if you should happen to see the ladder with your own eyes... For the ladder shows itself only to those true of heart. :lookaroun

Legacy

The ladder thing started with the construction of Mission:Space, before anyone knew exactly what the ride was going to be. There was a picture of the ladder just sitting in the middle of the construction site, and the big joke was that the ladder WAS Mission:Space.

I just kinda went off from there.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I love the phrase "unattended ladder" as if a ladder is something you should watch carefully. It might get into trouble, or worse, Imagineering ;)

Tim G

Legacy said:
The ladder thing started with the construction of Mission:Space, before anyone knew exactly what the ride was going to be. There was a picture of the ladder just sitting in the middle of the construction site, and the big joke was that the ladder WAS Mission:Space.

I just kinda went off from there.
The ladder started in MY garage, and somethimes I let them use it... :lookaroun
They used it for Mission:SPACE :lookaroun they used it for Expedition:Everest :lookaroun and now they're using it for this! :eek: :eek: :eek:
But it will be back in my garage in January 2007... :D :lol:

handyman

I think you guys have it all wrong about the ladder. That is the famous (infamous?) "Corporate Ladder". It is always on site to monitor the progress of all new attractions and, if a lead imagineer brings his/her project in on schedule and under budget, the ladder will let him/her climb it.

Cynderella

great photos! Although....how come there are never any fish in that tank? There is never a single fish in your photos....They may have the largest aquarium with the least amount of fish!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Cynderella said:
great photos! Although....how come there are never any fish in that tank? There is never a single fish in your photos....They may have the largest aquarium with the least amount of fish!

I was just thinking about that myself - I go to great lengths to avoid fish, because they tend to get in the way. The first time out, it was shot during a Dolphin presentation and i was keen on trying to get photos without the dolphin, which was a real challenge.

Some of the blurrier pics, or ones that didn't expose right, do indeed have fish, no worries.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom