Need Help Choosing One More ADR

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
We have chosen 6 of our 7 ADRs for our Aug trip...we need one more.

Here are our choices so far:
CHEF MICKEY'S dinner
TEPPAN EDO dinner
SCI-FI dinner
'OHANA dinner
CRYSTAL PALACE dinner
WHISPERING CANYON dinner

We don't want to eat @ any one place twice & we don't want any breakfasts or dinner shows.

Please help us decide!

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
You have a nice balance of cuisines there. What's missing appears to be pizza/Italian. With that in mind, I'd go to Via Napoli, home of the only decent pizza on the property.

If you want to balance it out with a quiet, nice, albeit expensive, dinner, I'd look into the California Grill, Citrico's, or Narcoossee's.

NewfieFan

How about Boma? You could spend the day at AK and then head over to AKL for dinner at Boma. And if you want a signature place then I would certainly recommend Jiko as well.

Disneydreamer23

coral reef, have you been to sci fy lately? I was there in movember i was NOT impressed my food was sooooo bad! I dont know if it was just my experience but I can say it was my worst sit down in the 2 weeks i was there

fractal

Our favorite meals from our last trip

Flying Fish ( 2 credits ). Everything delicious. After dinner you can stroll about the boardwalk and walk into Epcot thru the back.

Sanaa - atmosphere cannot be beat and the food was great.

50's prime time - comfort food and loads of laughs

Good luck in your choice!

PolynesianPrincess

I'd say either Via Napoli or 50s Prime Time Cafe... Both have good food and the atmosphere at 50s was great! Via Napoli has REALLY good pizza (though many people will disagree with that statement) We loved it. We had pepperoni and there was lots of cheese and lots of pepperoni on it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom