News Narcoossee's at Disney's Grand Floridian closing for extended refurbishment June 2022

UNCgolf

Really just feels like a big ugly box. Doesn’t really have any character to it... other than the characters

I wouldn't be surprised to see them turn it into something like the new Beaches & Cream.

That would actually be okay with 1900 Park Fare, though, because as you said it doesn't have any character now. They wouldn't be stripping away the existing character like they did with Beaches & Cream.

Last edited:

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
I’m sure it’ll become Tiana’s Palace…
At this point, I'd expect something more like Thanos' Palace...
1649685685929.jpeg

DCBaker

Premium Member
Update on the dates -

"Beginning July 14, 2022, Narcoossee’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa will be unavailable due to refurbishment. However, reservations at Narcoossee’s will be available through July 13, 2022. We expect to return next year with an enhanced table service experience."

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Update on the dates -

“We expect to return next year with an enhanced table service experience."
AKA Prix Fixe menu.

Sad because my daughter and I enjoyed sharing a filet with the add-on grilled asparagus and loaded mashed potatoes. More than enough food for both of us. Prix fixe is way too much food for us in addition to a large cost increase.

Not to mention we ate well before fireworks and had no interest in returning to view them from the porch.

Last week was likely our last visit if Narcoossee’s goes Prix Fixe.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
AKA Prix Fixe menu.

Sad because my daughter and I enjoyed sharing a filet with the add-on grilled asparagus and loaded mashed potatoes. More than enough food for both of us. Prix fixe is way too much food for us in addition to a large cost increase.

Not to mention we ate well before fireworks and had no interest in returning to view them from the porch.

Last week was likely our last visit if Narcoossee’s goes Prix Fixe.
You can thank Bob Chapek bean counters for this. Looking to squeeze every last drop from the guest to maximize revenue. Guest satisfaction be damned.

They dumbed down the California Grill with their idiotic prix fixe menu. Now they're going for the same here.

Pretty soon you're just going to pre-select Chicken, Beef, or Fish in MDE 90 days prior to your arrival so that they know what to have for you when you show up.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
CG was a must-do for us every trip. Gave the Prix Fixe the old college try. Won’t be back unless there are changes.
Gave the new menu a try in May. It was beyond disappointing. They had such dynamic menu with many interesting options and instead gave it the McDonalds treatment.

I absolutely despise ordering Appetizers, Entrees, and Deserts all the same time. It made the whole experience seem cheap.

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

Soooo - looks like "Dead for the Holidays" :(. DVC Owners - seriously considering cancelling NOV 2022, banking the points, and already transferring our contracts to our dear children, gratis. I don't know why they want 'em - guessing cruises.

Richie248

Do you think they will integrate an IP? And yes, I feel like the word "enhanced" means over-priced prix fixe. Not a fan of prix fixe menus as I don't have the appetite for three courses.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom