Nana Adores MJ

jesserin

Hey my Sweetie...:kiss:

We are good..maggie is rolling around talking..getting ready to be 1 tommorow and I am kinda sore and tired but okay otherwise...
How are you and Miss Lizzy?

awww... I hate that you're sore - but i'm glad it went well... Lizzy and I are just hanging out, I gotta show you what we got today... She wanted to talk to you so bad today in the party store... she got mad when we hung up and i didn't hand her the phone!!! LOL

aw...she's gonna be a big girl tomorrow! Yay!!!

YAY for MISS MAGGIE GRACE!!! Love her love her love her!!! So exciting!!!

I wont touch..Im just looking..I have one also you know....
If i ever figure out how to operate it..:lookaroun

you are such a nut... LOL

maggiegrace1

awww... I hate that you're sore - but i'm glad it went well... Lizzy and I are just hanging out, I gotta show you what we got today... She wanted to talk to you so bad today in the party store... she got mad when we hung up and i didn't hand her the phone!!! LOL

YAY for MISS MAGGIE GRACE!!! Love her love her love her!!! So exciting!!!

you are such a nut... LOL

AWW..I want to see what you got..You should have called me back to talk to her..:)

I know..:sohappy:

I am not a nut.....

*giggles*

{looksaround}..LOL;) :lol:

They grow up so quickly...sniff...sniff...not that I'd know about that yet...:lookaroun

I know they do..You will find out eventually.

Dukeblue1016

Don't push the proposal thing though. When you're ready...that's when you should do it.

Oh yeah trust me I won't... there's not a chance I'd wanna get married, I just got excited at the thought of proposing... I don't wanna get married until I'm at least 24... moreso 25... so, it'll be 2-3 years until I propose... just got excited at the thought of proposing to her... I wanna do it in Disney too...

nibblesandbits

Connor said:
"Mommy Nibblies"

Yeah...not any time soon! (If I can help it...which I can...:lookaroun)

Dana said:

True...I will. I think it will be even longer though before what's his face is ready for one though...:lol: Although I'm still not even close.

nibblesandbits

Oh yeah trust me I won't... there's not a chance I'd wanna get married, I just got excited at the thought of proposing... I don't wanna get married until I'm at least 24... moreso 25... so, it'll be 2-3 years until I propose... just got excited at the thought of proposing to her... I wanna do it in Disney too...
Oh trust me...the idea of proposing is fun. And especially for the guy because he gets to do the actual planning--the making it right. Us girls just get surprised. :D

jesserin

AWW..I want to see what you got..You should have called me back to talk to her..:)

I know..:sohappy:

I am not a nut.....

*giggles*

{looksaround}..LOL;) :lol:

LOL... you inspired me so we ordered 72 latex ballons and 15 mylars... LOL we're nuts. I almost did call you back she looked heart broken... it was sad... so i gave her jay's phone and she chewed on it... oops... :lookaroun

Dana said:

:cry: *balls my eyes out* it's so awsome... but so heartbreaking at the same time... :cry:

jesserin

Yeah...not any time soon! (If I can help it...which I can...:lookaroun)

LMAO... I love you Nibbs... that was awsome... LOL

nibblies said:
True...I will. I think it will be even longer though before what's his face is ready for one though...:lol: Although I'm still not even close.

Good Lord girly! you better not be! :lol: LOL Just remember... though they are amazing little people... once they're here... they are ALLLLWAYYS here.... FOREVER...

*says in slow drawn out deep voice*

F...O...R...E...V...E...R

:lol:

nibblesandbits

LMAO... I love you Nibbs... that was awsome... LOL

Thank you! :lol:

Jess said:
Good Lord girly! you better not be! :lol: LOL Just remember... though they are amazing little people... once they're here... they are ALLLLWAYYS here.... FOREVER...

*says in slow drawn out deep voice*

F...O...R...E...V...E...R

:lol:

And thank you...now it will be another five years added onto the original five years I had planned...:lol: :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom