Nana Adores MJ

Uponastar

Hey dot... sorry i haven't returned your PM yet.. you're such a sweetie and i really appreciate your kind words.. :) Love you for being you!!! I'm still getting around to about 10 more PM's... LOL... thanks again though... you are appreciated!!

Thank you Jess! :kiss:
I've been feeling a little less than that lately. . .

Dukeblue1016

Just thought I'd stop in, say hello to the new thread... I was in Disney all last week... FANTASTIC trip... got on Everest finally... FANTASTIC ride... These two people (in MK, random MK entertainers) tried to get me to propose... got me thinking... just cuz I know it's gonna happen eventually... been with her for five years... plus when I got back to work someone asked me like right away "did you propose???" I'm only 21 though, and I wanna live with her first, then propose... so I guess it'll have to be put on hold...

For our anniversary I bought her a $150 bracelet to go with the ring I bought her two years ago (18k white gold, sapphire jemstone)... then I also surprised her by getting on the Monorail from MK at like 8:45, saying "let's check out the contemporary, polynesian, and GF" (she knows I like resort hopping)... so lucky for me she had to use the lady's room when we got there cuz I had a 9:30 ressie for Cali Grill, I took the elevator up (check in was upstairs, not on the second level that night) and I checked in, got a window seat if we sat down right away (at 9:00) so we did... went back down, told her I was looking at Chef Mickey's menu... then went up the elevator while talking to her so she never even realized what was going on, got up there with a host waiting for me and said "your table is ready" and she was like "huh???" then we got the window seat... BEAUTIFUL view for the fireworks. We were there on the free dining, but we each had a glass of wine, an appetizer, and a desert so I just paid for... wasn't gonna use 2 tables for my surprise... she LOVED it... I was real happy...

This weekend is my brother's wedding and I just finished my (rough copy) speech... I'm getting a bit nervous though... although I certainly am excited...

Just wanted to pop-in, say hello... hope everyone had a wonderful summer and hope everyone is doing well!!!

Uponastar

Just thought I'd stop in, say hello to the new thread... I was in Disney all last week... FANTASTIC trip... got on Everest finally... FANTASTIC ride... These two people (in MK, random MK entertainers) tried to get me to propose... got me thinking... just cuz I know it's gonna happen eventually... been with her for five years... plus when I got back to work someone asked me like right away "did you propose???" I'm only 21 though, and I wanna live with her first, then propose... so I guess it'll have to be put on hold...

For our anniversary I bought her a $150 bracelet to go with the ring I bought her two years ago (18k white gold, sapphire jemstone)... then I also surprised her by getting on the Monorail from MK at like 8:45, saying "let's check out the contemporary, polynesian, and GF" (she knows I like resort hopping)... so lucky for me she had to use the lady's room when we got there cuz I had a 9:30 ressie for Cali Grill, I took the elevator up (check in was upstairs, not on the second level that night) and I checked in, got a window seat if we sat down right away (at 9:00) so we did... went back down, told her I was looking at Chef Mickey's menu... then went up the elevator while talking to her so she never even realized what was going on, got up there with a host waiting for me and said "your table is ready" and she was like "huh???" then we got the window seat... BEAUTIFUL view for the fireworks. We were there on the free dining, but we each had a glass of wine, an appetizer, and a desert so I just paid for... wasn't gonna use 2 tables for my surprise... she LOVED it... I was real happy...

This weekend is my brother's wedding and I just finished my (rough copy) speech... I'm getting a bit nervous though... although I certainly am excited...

Just wanted to pop-in, say hello... hope everyone had a wonderful summer and hope everyone is doing well!!!

Hi Joe! :wave:
Sounds like a great trip. . .very romantic! ;)

nibblesandbits

great trip!!! I'm glad you surprised her with something as wonderful as that. That is going to be something she'll (and you'll) remember for the rest of your lives.

Don't push the proposal thing though. When you're ready...that's when you should do it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom