Connor002

Oh okay. . .
*give the computer back*
Only cause I'm nice. :lookaroun
:lookaroun
*bites back* take that you scoudrel!!! :lookaroun

*pokes with a stick* hahahahaha....
You're not setting a very good example for Lizzy. :lookaroun
Um...I think you're mistaken...you tackled that big stuffed dog I threw in the way to look like the two of us.

Somebody's getting violent! :lol:
*foams at the mouth*

nibblesandbits

*giggles* Nibbs you make me laugh... LOL :lol: I've never been mistaken for a stuffed dog before... you never know where your day will take you when you visit MJ's thread... :D
what's sad is that I really do have a big stuffed dog. What's his face won it for me at Six Flags a few years ago. Glad I could make you laugh though! :lol:

MommytoMJM

Just peeking in for a minute. We went and got our nails done today, they did designs on MJ's (pictures later)

We went over to the Scooter store and they are letting us do a rent to own on a Pride Rally. We picked it up a little bit ago. It's blue with sparkle so it matches MJ's chair :) I think I'll put the seat from mine on it though because the one that came on it is not in great shape.

It's now raining and we are awaiting word from Joanna on whether the surprise is a go in the rain or not.

maggiegrace1

*protects dana from the animal set loose here in MJ* :kiss:

afternoon luv! :) How're my girls?
Hey my Sweetie...:kiss:

We are good..maggie is rolling around talking..getting ready to be 1 tommorow and I am kinda sore and tired but okay otherwise...
How are you and Miss Lizzy?

nibblesandbits

Just peeking in for a minute. We went and got our nails done today, they did designs on MJ's (pictures later)

We went over to the Scooter store and they are letting us do a rent to own on a Pride Rally. We picked it up a little bit ago. It's blue with sparkle so it matches MJ's chair :) I think I'll put the seat from mine on it though because the one that came on it is not in great shape.

It's now raining and we are awaiting word from Joanna on whether the surprise is a go in the rain or not.
aw! Good news about the chair!

What time was the surprise again?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom