Nana Adores MJ

tigsmom

peeks in and says hi...

really bad night here last night, later today we'll take MJ to get our nails done. We're spening some time with Joanna and Aimee today. Joanna has some kind of surprise for MJ today, not sure what it is, but she told us to dress her in a princess dress and meet us behind the castle at 4:50. Andrew has some calls to make today before we go and I have some stuff to work on for The Spot.

ooOoo...love surprises! Have a great time. :wave:

Been mad busy here trying to get everything ready to move Katie to school next week and getting Princess #2 ready for school. I'm looking forward to some me time.

:lol:

DisneyBunny

Hello all. Sorry I've not been on much lately. I've been taking things really slow, sleeping a lot, reading a little, and I haven't been on the computer since Tuesday. I'm slooooowly starting to feel better, but it's going to be a few more days till I'm back up and running again.

I feel like I've missed out on so much lately! I haven't had much time to go back and read all the posts I've missed.

Hope everyone is well, and Dan's having fun in the World. :wave:

nibblesandbits

Hello all. Sorry I've not been on much lately. I've been taking things really slow, sleeping a lot, reading a little, and I haven't been on the computer since Tuesday. I'm slooooowly starting to feel better, but it's going to be a few more days till I'm back up and running again.

I feel like I've missed out on so much lately! I haven't had much time to go back and read all the posts I've missed.

no worries...I don't think you've missed too much. There haven't been a ton of posts made since Tues.

I'm glad to hear you're doing better. Just take things slow. You'll feel better in no time.

Nemo14

Glad you're taking it easy Bunny - feel better soon...we miss you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom