Nana Adores MJ

Pongo

Good Morning everyone! :) Hey Dot! Hey Luke! Luke are you playing today?

Playing? At church? I already did at the early service :lol:

I have to do a week's worth of virtual school garbage today. And find out where the Cocoa campus of BCC is today. Classes start back up tomorrow.

And there was an article about my dad (not a good one, well, at least for my mom and I. It could potentially be good for him, I guess) on the front page of the paper. Oy.

jesserin

Luke,

*giggle* and that's why i go to Saturday night services... my house is just waking up and it's 10. LOL...

Good luck with all yoru catch up stuff, and with your new classes tomorrow! Should be pretty interesting! :)

*sigh* and sorry about the article and however it may affect you luke... that stinks.

Pongo

*giggle* and that's why i go to Saturday night services... my house is just waking up and it's 10. LOL...

Good luck with all yoru catch up stuff, and with your new classes tomorrow! Should be pretty interesting! :)

*sigh* and sorry about the article and however it may affect you luke... that stinks.

Well, it doesn't really AFFECT me, it just... gives certain credit to people who don't deserve it.

The Article if anyone wants to read it.

jesserin

Playing? At church? I already did at the early service :lol:

I have to do a week's worth of virtual school garbage today. And find out where the Cocoa campus of BCC is today. Classes start back up tomorrow.

And there was an article about my dad (not a good one, well, at least for my mom and I. It could potentially be good for him, I guess) on the front page of the paper. Oy.

Well, it doesn't really AFFECT me, it just... gives certain credit to people who don't deserve it.

The Article if anyone wants to read it.

hmmm... well i hope they get the assistance they need, maybe something good will come to pass from the article...
well... guess you learn something new every day...

maggiegrace1

Good Morning Guys.....

Luke.....{{Hugs}}
Can I just say that you are AMAZING......and such a great guy....
Just wanted you to know that..:)...
just because....:):)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom