Nana Adores MJ

Nemo14

Yay! My own personal cheerleader! :sohappy:
You're right, of course.
But I miss that end-of-summer-but-look-what's-coming-up feeling! :lol:
I'll get over it!
(of course this is coming from someone who's going in 6 weeks)

DH's contract thing is all resolved and they are actually gettin a pay raise, and a retroactive one too. We'll be paying into our medical, but not as much as we feared. The retroactive raise comes in 2 parts, one in September '07 and one in September '08 (just in time for our 25th anniversary! Hmmmm...

Uponastar

(of course this is coming from someone who's going in 6 weeks)

DH's contract thing is all resolved and they are actually gettin a pay raise, and a retroactive one too. We'll be paying into our medical, but not as much as we feared. The retroactive raise comes in 2 parts, one in September '07 and one in September '08 (just in time for our 25th anniversary! Hmmmm...

Bigger than average Yay for all of the above! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I'm sincerely happy for you!

Nemo14

Bigger than average Yay for all of the above! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I'm sincerely happy for you!
In my warped little mind, I've already spent that second installment on a romantic Disney vacation, but the reality is that it will probably just go for DS' college tuition. Hey, I can dream though....

Uponastar

In my warped little mind, I've already spent that second installment on a romantic Disney vacation, but the reality is that it will probably just go for DS' college tuition. Hey, I can dream though....

Don't count out that vacation yet!
Keep it in mind, and start putting those extra pennies away.
Maybe you can make it happen!

:lookaroun

Listen to me! :rolleyes:
Why can't I do it then? :lol:

Pongo

Hello all. Sorry I haven't really been on much. School and such has been ruling my life.

Last night I saw Snakes on a Plane. It wasn't bad :lol:

Today is my second to last day working at Target. I can't remember if I told ou all that I quit my job... But I did. My school schedule didn't really work out with any work schedule. So I'm glad to have that relief lifted. I have to close, but whatever. It's my last night closing.

Next saturday I work from 3-7. Wooooo. Last day. I could dance. Since I know how to now :rolleyes:

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom