Nana Adores MJ

Disnut

I still haven't seen it - DH and I have had pretty busy schedules lately....

My DH had seen it while I was on my girls weekend a few weeks ago. He seen it with my oldest son and my son wanted to see it again so he took me for my BD. We did enjoy it. It was just strange. I told my other son to go see it in the theater so he could get the whole effect.:lol:

Nemo14

Good morning.:D It is way too early to be awake.:snore: I hate 8:30 work days. Oh well. At least it is at a fun spot. I hope to be back on later (either during lunch, or when I get home from work). Have a good day everyone.:wave:
Good morning Joanna - don't you ever get a day off?

jesserin

Alright guys - i'm off to get my house ready... someone is coming to look at it at 10... *everyone cross your fingers* i want to sell this place so bad!!! LOL I'll be back around Lizzy's nap time..

Love you guys!!! Enjoy your Saturday! :)

Disnut

DD goes back to college today - I'm really in denial about the whole thing. She won't be back 'til Thanksgiving. :(

Sorry how old is your DD? I know when my son moved away it nearly killed me. You know you raise them to be own thier own but boy does it get to you.:cry:

Nemo14

Sorry how old is your DD? I know when my son moved away it nearly killed me. You know you raise them to be own thier own but boy does it get to you.:cry:
She's 21 and will be student teaching this semester. It does get a little easier every year, and she absolutely loves her college and Maine in general, so that does make it a little easier. It's just that selfish part of me that wants to keep her here with me forever...

Disnut

She's 21 and will be student teaching this semester. It does get a little easier every year, and she absolutely nloves her college and Maine in general, so that does make it a little easier. It's just that selfish part of me that wants to keep her here with me forever...

I know Corey is 22 and moved to Abilene 1 yr ago this month. I cry every time I see him and then he gets homesick and wants to come home. He likes it there just wants us to move there. I don't like it there. Good town just not my style. I guess.:lol: And of course DH has a good job here.

Nemo14

I know Corey is 22 and moved to Abilene 1 yr ago this month. I cry every time I see him and then he gets homesick and wants to come home. He likes it there just wants us to move there. I don't like it there. Good town just not my style. I guess.:lol: And of course DH has a good job here.
How far away is that?

Uponastar

Good morning everyone and anyone. :wave:

Susan and Betty . . .my girls live right here in town and I barely see them!
How dare they have busy lives that don't include me! :cry:

Nemo14

Good morning everyone and anyone. :wave:

Susan and Betty . . .my girls live right here in town and I barely see them!
How dare they have busy lives that don't include me! :cry:
Good morning Dot.

I know I tell myself the same thing - she does have the right to a life - I just don't like letting go.....

dandaman

Good morning Dot.

I know I tell myself the same thing - she does have the right to a life - I just don't like letting go.....

Y'know, if my mom actually liked the computer and had the willpower to figure out how to post on forums... she'd probably like you all. :lol:

Uponastar

Y'know, if my mom actually liked the computer and had the willpower to figure out how to post on forums... she'd probably like you all. :lol:

I take that as a great compliment, Danny.
Not everyone would trust their mothers with us! :lol:

I'm sure she'd have a lot to say!
Living with the Weather Dude must have lots of interesting moments!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom