Nana Adores MJ

Nemo14

Not at all! :lol: :lol:
Seriously, everyone needs their space from time to time.
Over the winter months, George has his lodge meetings on 2 Thursday nights every month. I adore those nights! Everyone knows I adore George! But those nights are mine, and I look forward to them!
That's it exactly - it's not that I don't love him, but I need a little breathing room too.
The cats really enjoyed not being kicked off the bed last night too!

Nemo14

I'm sure he's enjoying himself, why shouldn't you and the cats, too? :lol:
Somehow sleeping in a tent with a group of adolescent boys probably doesn't quite equal sleeping in the air-conditioned bedroom with Thelma and Louise, but hey, not my problem!

Uponastar

Somehow sleeping in a tent with a group of adolescent boys probably doesn't quite equal sleeping in the air-conditioned bedroom with Thelma and Louise, but hey, not my problem!

There's nothing men enjoy more than getting a chance to do "boy" things again. :rolleyes:

DisneyBunny

We used to camp a lot, then we bought a camper so we didn't have to sleep on the ground, and we used it probably 6 times in 4 years. We haven't even opened it up this year.

My grandparents used to have a camper. Too much work, if you ask me. Give me a tent, an air-mattress, and a Tylenol PM and I'm a happy camper.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom