Nana Adores MJ

jesserin

I'll think about it... :lookaroun

A casual question: Are you getting storms right now?

LOL you do that.... ;)

*starts singing*
oh the weather outside is frightful
but the fire is so delightful
and since there's no place to go...

oh wait! nope - it's a beautiful sunny day...

*starts singing again*

sunny days, everything's A-OK
on my way to where the air is clear...

MommytoMJM

So I was napping after two horrendous nights with MJ. Andrew took MJ to go get her meds. I get a phone call to wake me up. All 4 of the scripts Andrew is picking up are compounded and Medicaid doesn't pay for compounding. So my choices are shell out 170 dollars for meds (this by the way is almost 2/3 of one of Andrew's paychecks) or get the regular meds (covered by medicaid) and over the counter equivalents and poison MJ.

We're screwed and I'm in tears.....

MommytoMJM

And Now, good tears, read this sent to me via email:

Hi Bonnie,
I am a Location Manager With ___________, the company that does the face painting inside the Walt Disney World, Universal, and Sea World Resorts. Each week I compile an insert for our company in our newsletters called SuperFridays that focuses on lesson plans and various techniques that our company uses.
It also includes the strengths of our company and your family's continued visits to our booths have inspired one of these SuperFridays inserts. I have viewed and selected from your website, a handful of pictures with your daughter, MJ, and our painters, and would like to include them in a SuperFridays that focuses on Great Guest Service. These inserts would be read and looked at by our painters and management, with no intent to have them be viewed by other guests.
I would be honored to have MJ grace this week's SuperFridays. To our seasoned painters, MJ's visits are looked forward to and always greatly received, she is such a joy to have at our booths and her love for our wearable art brings a smile to her face that we cherish.
Thank you for your time, and for your daughter-- we love painting her as much as she loves getting painted!

Signature information left out for reasons of Privacy

Uponastar

And Now, good tears, read this sent to me via email:

Hi Bonnie,
I am a Location Manager With ___________, the company that does the face painting inside the Walt Disney World, Universal, and Sea World Resorts. Each week I compile an insert for our company in our newsletters called SuperFridays that focuses on lesson plans and various techniques that our company uses.
It also includes the strengths of our company and your family's continued visits to our booths have inspired one of these SuperFridays inserts. I have viewed and selected from your website, a handful of pictures with your daughter, MJ, and our painters, and would like to include them in a SuperFridays that focuses on Great Guest Service. These inserts would be read and looked at by our painters and management, with no intent to have them be viewed by other guests.
I would be honored to have MJ grace this week's SuperFridays. To our seasoned painters, MJ's visits are looked forward to and always greatly received, she is such a joy to have at our booths and her love for our wearable art brings a smile to her face that we cherish.
Thank you for your time, and for your daughter-- we love painting her as much as she loves getting painted!

Signature information left out for reasons of Privacy

Well!
That sounds just like what the doctor ordered!
How wonderful!
What special people. . . you have lots of pixies in your life, Bonny!
Lots of magic that should help you through the tough times.

Uponastar

Nibbs isn't here right now Imagineer Boy. :lookaroun
I'm from Philadelphia, and it's been a long time since Scott Rolen has driven in a run for the Phillies! :cry:

Pongo

Ughhhh.

I just learned the dance for the Chicago auditions. It's SO STUPID.

I missed the rehearsal session on Monday where they taught it to us, so I got the very quick version of it today and I'm finding it tough to remember it all. Oy.

Whatever. Maybe it will come to me.

Uponastar

Ughhhh.

I just learned the dance for the Chicago auditions. It's SO STUPID.

I missed the rehearsal session on Monday where they taught it to us, so I got the very quick version of it today and I'm finding it tough to remember it all. Oy.

Whatever. Maybe it will come to me.

Hi Luke!
Sounds like fun. :lookaroun

dandaman

You sound like Danny from the Shining.:lol:

Anyway, just a post until she arrives.

Just for confirmation, I look nothing like this person.

15.jpg

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom