Nana Adores MJ

Uponastar

I just want it over!!! I'm tired of waiting. I'm tired of not knowing. I think I'll be able to deal with the starvation, the pills and the pain, I just can't stand the wait. :fork:

There's nothing worse than waiting. Keeping busy is the only thing that helps that, but I know I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. At least you have next week with us to look forward to! :lookaroun
And if you get tired of us, you get to just turn us off! Too bad you can't do that with "real world" friends...or family!

DisneyBunny

There's nothing worse than waiting. Keeping busy is the only thing that helps that, but I know I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. At least you have next week with us to look forward to! :lookaroun
And if you get tired of us, you get to just turn us off! Too bad you can't do that with "real world" friends...or family!

I'm doing my best to keep my mind busy. But Sunday's going to be the worst. I'm only allowed to drink clear liquids that day. No food. No milk. Nothing. And I'm not allowed to drink or eat anything Monday. I'm going to be starved when I wake up.

Ah yes. I do wish family had an off switch. It would be nice sometimes. :lol:

jesserin

I'm doing my best to keep my mind busy. But Sunday's going to be the worst. I'm only allowed to drink clear liquids that day. No food. No milk. Nothing. And I'm not allowed to drink or eat anything Monday. I'm going to be starved when I wake up.

Ah yes. I do wish family had an off switch. It would be nice sometimes. :lol:
*giggle* we need to put our magic boys on that and get them to create something like that... a family with an off switch... *sigh* one can dream... :lol:

Hey Luke! didn't we just have this conversation? ;)

and stink about Sun and Mon.. *note to self* keep her fingers busy all day sunday and monday so she doesn't faint on us!*

Disnut

That's my plan for tomorrow - bill-paying!

That is tomorrow also but this is school papers that I need to get info off of.:eek: Phone #'s and such, reciepts and things I just put to the side. Will I ever learn to get it done as soon as I have it in my hands.:veryconfu No probley not.:cry: :lol:

Nemo14

That is tomorrow also but this is school papers that I need to get info off of.:eek: Phone #'s and such, reciepts and things I just put to the side. Will I ever learn to get it done as soon as I have it in my hands.:veryconfu No probley not.:cry: :lol:
Sounds like me - although I'm much more organized than I used to be. Now if I can keep DH from "helping", I'd be all set!

MommytoMJM

Who says? :lookaroun
Can George go?

And Andrew?

Does George have a banjo?

Andrew had one, but sold it to adopt MJ

You should document Marc's adventures in housekeeping.
I think we'd all love to see pics of him pushing that vac around.

Me, me, me

Does he still have his tiara?
He could wear that while vacuuming. :lookaroun

That was on loan from Princess M, it can be loaned again for such a purpose and the guaranteed way to get Marc to put it on is have M ask him!

Good morning Jess.
Good job over at the Spot last night. The joint was jumping!

You're right about "Deliverance". Once is more than enough!

It was great, thanks!

well, you know what they say about laughter...

except that i probably should keep it to chuckling for the first day or so.

Pillow over the abdomen for sneezing, crying, laughing or coughing...

Thanks Dot yay!!! Last night was fun... for some reason it's easier to waunder around a new site and get lost with alot of people there... than to do it alone... LOL - i think i'm getting the hang of everything though! I hope that becomes tradition... magic in the morning... mjs at night!!

Yeah, although, some MJ's in the am too or Bunny'll never get to play over there.

We could do that! MAGIC is home and probably always will be. It's where we all met. But there's no reason the Spot can't be special too! It's where MJ reigns!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

We're going down the last week of January. Care to join us?

:sohappy: Can't wait to see y'all

Hey, what happend to good with bad, happily ever after and all that jazz

I am here. I am going though a stack of paper work that I keep putting off.:zipit: :lol: I got way out of hand.

Bye Jess:wave:

Andrew has paperwork that is 18 years old sitting in my craft/school room

Disnut

Sounds like me - although I'm much more organized than I used to be. Now if I can keep DH from "helping", I'd be all set!

I have to get to the mail first before my DH of he will see the credit card app. and say "Oh we need this one because of..." I don't think so. I have to get rid of those fast.:lol:

Nemo14

I have to get to the mail first before my DH of he will see the credit card app. and say "Oh we need this one because of..." I don't think so. I have to get rid of those fast.:lol:
We actually have 2 different Chase accounts because of that. I didn't realize it until a bill came right after I paid the first one. I was ready to call the company, so I told Dave about it, and he said, "Oh that's the one we opened last month because they had great rates...
Apparently he meant the royal we.......

Disnut

We actually have 2 different Chase accounts because of that. I didn't realize it until a bill came right after I paid the first one. I was ready to call the company, so I told Dave about it, and he said, "Oh that's the one we opened last month because they had great rates...
Apparently he meant the royal we.......

Yep that is what he says. He tried to get me to get one last Sat. because We could transfer our balances at no cost.:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom