Nana Adores MJ

jesserin

Good morning Jess.
Good job over at the Spot last night. The joint was jumping!

Thanks Dot yay!!! :) Last night was fun... for some reason it's easier to waunder around a new site and get lost with alot of people there... than to do it alone... LOL - i think i'm getting the hang of everything though! I hope that becomes tradition... magic in the morning... mjs at night!! :kiss:

Uponastar

Thanks Dot yay!!! :) Last night was fun... for some reason it's easier to waunder around a new site and get lost with alot of people there... than to do it alone... LOL - i think i'm getting the hang of everything though! I hope that becomes tradition... magic in the morning... mjs at night!! :kiss:

We could do that! MAGIC is home and probably always will be. It's where we all met. But there's no reason the Spot can't be special too! It's where MJ reigns!

jesserin

I'm okay... just tired. This whole "Not sleeping" thing is getting old. How are you and the cutie doing?

awww... I wish i could help you with something... if you think of anything, don't hesitate to ask! :kiss:

Cutie is great... she's got a new tooth coming in... (number 8!) so... it's one of those cranky drooly days... but she still loves to hug her mama even when she's havin a rough day... LOVE THAT! :) her hugs make getting up in the morning, fun!

DisneyBunny

awww... I wish i could help you with something... if you think of anything, don't hesitate to ask! :kiss:

Cutie is great... she's got a new tooth coming in... (number 8!) so... it's one of those cranky drooly days... but she still loves to hug her mama even when she's havin a rough day... LOVE THAT! :) her hugs make getting up in the morning, fun!

Yay for a new tooth!

((HUGS)) Bunny!
It will be over soon.

I hope so!

jesserin

I just want it over!!! I'm tired of waiting. I'm tired of not knowing. I think I'll be able to deal with the starvation, the pills and the pain, I just can't stand the wait. :fork:
awww... :( ((extra hugs)) i'm so sorry sweetie... I'll be praying that all this passes quickly for you... Just think... before we know it, it'll be May and time to meet up all over again!!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom