Nana Adores MJ

maggiegrace1

*cries with you*

You're not. You have me. :kiss: And I have you. May not count for everything... but it's a start...

Awww..Thanks ....
It counts for a lot...
I needed you today and you saved me..Thanks...:)

Without you and M..
im not sure what would have happened....:kiss: :kiss:

You know I am here for you and Lizzy also..No matter what and no matter when..:)

joanna71985

Hey everyone. Today was both a good day and a bad day. It was bad in the sense that the Sword in the Stone show ended.:( It was a good show, though. A lot of people came out in support of Merlin. Before the show he took photos with guests, and after he took photos with CMs. Here is mine.
100_0472-1.jpg

The good part happened at work. I was with Pooh and we got to help a guest propose to his girlfriend! They were from England and Pooh was her favorite character. So when they got up to Pooh he slipped me the ring and I gave it to Pooh, who then gave it to her. He got down on his knee, took her hand, and asked the question. She started crying, and everyone started clapping. Of course she said yes! It was such a wonderful moment. Tomorrow I am working with Pooh again. Have a good evening everyone.

Connor002

It is a far, far better thing than he's ever done before . . . or something like that.
I'm not going to the guillotine. :lookaroun
I think he's got some cool Disney stuff in his room too.
*Oh look, a Mickey alarm clock. . ."
Hey! You can't go in there!
Dibs on the Legos!
Nooooo!
I can be very cold. :)
No you can't.
Liar.
*opens closet door anyway*
Uhhh...:lookaroun
*giggle* take notes connor... you've got a lot to live up to remember? ;)
I wouldn't propose through Pooh.
Not my style. :lookaroun

tigsmom

Morning all :wave:

Hope everyone is well, we are crazy here this week and I think I'm having a nervous breakdown! :lol:

School starts soon and then my life will be my own after 8 am! :sohappy:

Nemo14

Morning all :wave:

Hope everyone is well, we are crazy here this week and I think I'm having a nervous breakdown! :lol:

School starts soon and then my life will be my own after 8 am! :sohappy:
I'm counting the days too Mad - we'll survive this!

When does Katie start?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom