Nana Adores MJ

Fantasmic!329

BETTY!!!! *flying tackles*
It's been like a million years since I've seen you!!

Hi Dot! I've seen you more recently. :lol:

No, not really ready for school. They don't give us our supply list till we get there, so can't really do any shopping. Other than for clothes. :lookaroun

Awesome on the Magnet Men!! :lol:

Nemo14

No, not really ready for school. They don't give us our supply list till we get there, so can't really do any shopping. Other than for clothes. :lookaroun
DS has that problem too - can't get much before school starts since every class has different requirements.

jesserin

She's sick and cranky and I woke up with whatever she has, so I'm sick and cranky, today sucks:cry: :cry:

I'm sorry sweetie: rephrases... Kisses for Mj and Bonny :kiss: Love you two... I'm sorry your day is stinkin...it's been one of those days for several people around here... myself included... ((hugs)) all around... i think we all need them... :)

Fantasmic!329

DS has that problem too - can't get much before school starts since every class has different requirements.
In GS, they sent a list with the whole emergency card packet, but not in HS. Seems stupid to me....why can't they just send us the list that their going to hand us.

Uponastar

I'm sorry sweetie: rephrases... Kisses for Mj and Bonny :kiss: Love you two... I'm sorry your day is stinkin...it's been one of those days for several people around here... myself included... ((hugs)) all around... i think we all need them... :)

HUGS to you and Lizzy! :kiss:
Is she giving us all the raspberry? :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom