Nana Adores MJ

Nemo14

I decided that it was cool enough to try the self-clean feature on the oven today. Who knew it would smell so bad? The oven wasn't very dirty at all - must be the new finish or something that's smoking up the house!:confused:

Uponastar

I decided that it was cool enough to try the self-clean feature on the oven today. Who knew it would smell so bad? The oven wasn't very dirty at all - must be the new finish or something that's smoking up the house!:confused:

Probably is the new finish.
Open those windows!

Nemo14

I had a long talk with Dave about that job last night - still don't know what to do if they offer it to me....:lookaroun

Nemo14

Will you still be able to take the WDW trips that you have planned if you take the job?
Oh definitely - we're already limited to school vacations due to Dave's job, so that wouldn't be a problem. As far as our weekend thing this month - he's not missing any school for that either.

Uponastar

Oh definitely - we're already limited to school vacations due to Dave's job, so that wouldn't be a problem. As far as our weekend thing this month - he's not missing any school for that either.

Well that's good at least.
I guess you have to decide just how much you want to take on.

Nemo14

Well that's good at least.
I guess you have to decide just how much you want to take on.
That's the big issue. On one hand, with DS going off to college next fall, we could certainly use the extra money, but I really don't think I'm up to working full-time now. I change my mind from one minute to the next about it.
The whole $$thing is kind of a 2-edged sword. The less I make, the more he'd be qualified for financial aid according to the Federal forms...

Uponastar

That's the big issue. On one hand, with DS going off to college next fall, we could certainly use the extra money, but I really don't think I'm up to working full-time now. I change my mind from one minute to the next about it.
The whole $$thing is kind of a 2-edged sword. The less I make, the more he'd be qualified for financial aid according to the Federal forms...

That's a big consideration.
Also consider the whole evening prep thing. It's a real commitment to a lot of your time.
I'm not trying to talk you out of it. :lol: Really I'm not.
But there's a huge difference between subbing and full-time teaching.
But then you already know that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom