Nana Adores MJ

Nemo14

Dandy as long as the teacher never actually wears it! :eek:
That smell would linger in a classroom for years!
It was just one of those childhood things - the stuff probably sold for a quarter a gallon, so we'd alwys get it to give our teachers.

Amazing that we all passed I guess....

jesserin

No - it's kind of like the planes. Living so close to the airport, we've just kind of adapted to that and now I don't even notice them..

What??? Speak up!

LOL we live close to the airport and a train track... people spending the night are forever asking me how we sleep... LOL... haha... i'm so used to it now i don't even remember when it happens..

Nemo14

LOL we live close to the airport and a train track... people spending the night are forever asking me how we sleep... LOL... haha... i'm so used to it now i don't even remember when it happens..
We're right under the flight path - I can see the people in the planes when they're landing. I wave when I'm outside....

jesserin

We're right under the flight path - I can see the people in the planes when they're landing. I wave when I'm outside....

we're under the flight bath for the airforce - so no waving...we salute... :lookaroun

the air traffic from the airport comes in the other direction... lol

Nemo14

we're under the flight bath for the airforce - so no waving...we salute... :lookaroun

the air traffic from the airport comes in the other direction... lol
It depends on the wind weather we get them taking off or landing. Either way they're pretty close, but it's always a game when we fly to see who can find our house first.

Uponastar

We're on the landing path of a small airport in Northeast Philadelphia. The biggest things that come in here are Lear Jets. Not too big. But we have some beautiful aircraft come past here. We love it!

Nemo14

We're on the landing path of a small airport in Northeast Philadelphia. The biggest things that come in here are Lear Jets. Not too big. But we have some beautiful aircraft come past here. We love it!
We're not big fans, but we tolerate it.
They want to expand the runways, and if they do, there's a good chance that they'll take our house - sounds like a good excuse to move to FL!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom