Nana Adores MJ

Dukeblue1016

Hi Joe! where are you living this year?

Well its on campus... have you ever been there actually? It's one of the newer Townhouses, K3... I can't wait... gonna be awesome.

They're on campus, but like lowerside of it so it's kinda like you're off on your own too... so its nice

Nemo14

Well its on campus... have you ever been there actually? It's one of the newer Townhouses, K3... I can't wait... gonna be awesome.

They're on campus, but like lowerside of it so it's kinda like you're off on your own too... so its nice
Haven't been up that way in a while - DH used to teach in North Smithfield, so I was up there more often then. Sounds nice!

Dukeblue1016

Haven't been up that way in a while - DH used to teach in North Smithfield, so I was up there more often then. Sounds nice!

It's really nice. It's a 6 person townhouse... two doubles, two singles; I have a single. Huge common room when you walk in, pretty decent sized kitchen, double bedroom downstairs, bathroom downstairs, two singles and one double upstairs with one bathroom upstairs too... every 2 townhouses shares a back porch with a grill... its awesome

Nemo14

It's really nice. It's a 6 person townhouse... two doubles, two singles; I have a single. Huge common room when you walk in, pretty decent sized kitchen, double bedroom downstairs, bathroom downstairs, two singles and one double upstairs with one bathroom upstairs too... every 2 townhouses shares a back porch with a grill... its awesome
That's a definite improvement over dorm life! Do you have to be an upperclassman to live there?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom