Nana Adores MJ

Dukeblue1016

*makes note not to visit Joe in the "real world" :lookaroun

um...no...that could be your problem too...:lookaroun

By the way...Hi Joe!!!

hahahahha

Hi Nibbs!!

How has everyone's day been today?

Mine's been decent for work I guess... I had such financial issues to start the summer... and my mom was a big big help for me... so I took her out to a really nice chinese restaurant today for lunch now that I'm back on track and doing well because of her... I surprised her though by stealing the check at the last second... she was happy!

Work's been going relatively fast today too... only 40 more minutes!!! Then my gf and I are going to get some things for school... i'm in a house this year... no food plan, so its gonna be exciting to try and make it on my own ENTIRELY with having to buy groceries weekly and make my own food everyday... can't wait

Nemo14

hahahahha

Hi Nibbs!!

How has everyone's day been today?

Mine's been decent for work I guess... I had such financial issues to start the summer... and my mom was a big big help for me... so I took her out to a really nice chinese restaurant today for lunch now that I'm back on track and doing well because of her... I surprised her though by stealing the check at the last second... she was happy!

Work's been going relatively fast today too... only 40 more minutes!!! Then my gf and I are going to get some things for school... i'm in a house this year... no food plan, so its gonna be exciting to try and make it on my own ENTIRELY with having to buy groceries weekly and make my own food everyday... can't wait
Hi Joe! where are you living this year?

Disnut

I am sooo frustrated with doctors offices and the phamacy. The doc office wants the pramacy to fax them a form. The phamacy needs the doc office to call them and ask for the form but the doc office says they don't have to do this for any other patient so why do they have to do it for me. I told them I am just the middle guy (women) here and I am just trying to get my DD a refill for her medicine. I have been back and forth with this for 2 days now.:hammer: :fork: :zipit: :brick: :hammer: :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom