Nana Adores MJ

nibblesandbits

Hi Nibbles You were busy today!

I really have been. And it's only just now 1:00 here!

Just encourage him when he helps out like that - it will make him want to keep doing it!

:D I will. I keep thanking him for helping me. He knows I'm greatful...but I'll keep reassuring him.

Yay for your month-iversary! Awwww... Good for you with your training of him! I got mine into the habit of doing dishes immediatley after we got married. I cook, he cleans. And now it's just habit. The stuff you establish now become ingrained for many years, so choose wisely!

Well...I didn't exactly train him myself. When he lived at home, yes, his parents owned the house...but it was basically him and his younger brother living there. So he had to take care of the house himself...especially since his brother was a pig. Then when he got the apartment...he had to take care of cleaning that by himself, so he's getting pretty good about it. I also think he's a bit of a neat freak, which helps the situation too.

Nemo14

I have to beg and complain if I want him to do dishes. The only time he did the landrey is when I broke my foot or if I am sick. But he is a great husband none the less.
Dave does a lot - he cooks, shops, helps with the cleaning, and does laundry (except for folding). When I was sick and couldn't vacuum, he basically took that job over for years!

Disnut

Dave does a lot - he cooks, shops, helps with the cleaning, and does laundry (except for folding). When I was sick and couldn't vacuum, he basically took that job over for years!

If I let him cook he (well used too) use just about every pot and pan that I had just to cook one thing. Not kidding. He even says he did and we can joke about it now.:lol:

Nemo14

If I let him cook he (well used too) use just about every pot and pan that I had just to cook one thing. Not kidding. He even says he did and we can joke about it now.:lol:
Dave was that way, and his solutionwas to go buy more pans that don't fit into my cupboards. He's improved a lot since then!

nibblesandbits

what's his face has no clue how to cook. He says if he didn't marry me he'd either eat out all the time or he'd just make like mac and cheese...or pizza. :rolleyes:

nibblesandbits

He's just telling you that so you'll cook. Wait 'til the first time you get the flu or something - he'll learn!
no...I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have a clue. Remember he did live at home pretty much by himself before I met him. And I have to talk him through step by step when he's attempting to cook and I'm not home yet. :lol:

DisneyBunny

I'm going to head home. If I stay at work any longer I'm going to pass out and start drooling on the keyboard.

Talk to you all tomorrow. :wave:

Fantasmic!329

DS has finished most of his requirements, and being a senior, he's chosen a few electives (Marine Bio, psyche, Studies of war,and one other). She insists that she can't get him into an orchestra class because his schedule isn't rigid enough - his electives are half-year classes so they're hard to schedule around. So she placed him in a FRESHMAN CAD class instead, and dropped his marine and orchestra classes. :hammer: I suggested to her that she check his gym period and perhaps that could be switched, and all of a sudden, she had computer "problems" and I'd have to call her back later.... :fork:
Uhhh...what's CAD?

Hello all.
Sorry that I dissappeared before. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom