Nana Adores MJ

MommytoMJM

*Jess's quick catch up* gotta love multi quote.

Copy Cat! :lol:

awww.. ((hugs)) vision headaches are awful, i hope you get that new perscription soon...

Hmm... i remember those days vividly... LOL... why doesn't 2 hours work for me anymore? *sniff*

We became mothers....:p

hmmm... wonders what it would take to become one of those people... :lookaroun

Not being a mother

*curious* how much stuff did you have to push off your desk to make room? :lookaroun :lol:

Well, I heard there was an avalanche in Philly

I'm neither really. Unless I'm in disney, then i'm up with the sun. But I could go to bed early and sleep in quite easily ;)

again, it's a new mother thing (or in my case mother of a big infant due to special needs)

*giggle* do they ever? :lookaroun

We're still not even sure if Connor exists :lookaroun

good for you girly!!! I walked 2 hours while shopping today, in heels.. does that count?

Heck yes! (I don't even own high heels anymore....)

Hey sweetie! :) *hugs* stay dry today!!!

Well, we're inside so we have a good chance, but Nana is at AK, they'll be over after parade. The good news is all this rain is cooling it down, for our *trip* the temps are only supposed to be in the low 90's

Disnut

LOL... I guess i'm still close to my college days... jeans and heels and a tank top - LOL lived in them...

still do when i go shopping, just doesn't feel right otherwise ;) LOL

I have never been a heel person. I always fell off of them and would sprain my ankle.:lol: :eek: I got teased about doing that so I quit wearing them.:lol: Flat shoes (sandels) for me now. Can't stand tennis shoes either. Closed in shoes are not for me. Even in winter.:lol:

jesserin

I have never been a heel person. I always fell off of them and would sprain my ankle.:lol: :eek: I got teased about doing that so I quit wearing them.:lol: Flat shoes (sandels) for me now. Can't stand tennis shoes either. Closed in shoes are not for me. Even in winter.:lol:
s

LOL.. amen girlly, i'm with you on one part... i HATE wearing tennis shoes... LOL... i like my toes... they're cute ;) Closed toe shoes are not for me, even my heels are usually open... love them...

But i do love my heels, down here in Charleston, dress codes are a little different, most tourists show up in shorts, tshirts and tennis shoes for a good day of walking and shopping... not the ladies of Charleston. We usually go for dressy pants or nice jeans, always wear heels, and wouldn't be caught dead in a tshirt except while working out... LOL...

I've learned over the years and enjoy the style now, it works, and it's fun. :lol: We're an odd breed that's for sure...:lookaroun ;)

Uponastar

Hi Susan!
I'm sorta here and not at the same time. :lol:
Still really hot there! Wow!
Cool and overcast here. Autumn is in the air!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom