Nana Adores MJ

Disnut

We had a notoriously bad football team in high school. we even lost our homecoming game 52 - 0! But we band members had to go to all the games.....

I was in the cheer pep squad in my freshmen and sophmore yrs. I did the field thing twice in those 2 yrs and the leader told us to watch out for the yardage signs on the sides, so we didn't trip on them. Well guess what! I tripped. I was sooo nervous I didn't listen.:eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nemo14

I was in the cheer pep squad in my freshmen and sophmore yrs. I did the field thing twice in those 2 yrs and the leader told us to watch out for the yardage signs on the sides, so we didn't trip on them. Well guess what! I tripped. I was sooo nervous I didn't listen.:eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Our drum major fell face-first into a huge mud puddle once. it was great - we hated her!

Hi Susan!

Disnut

Our drum major fell face-first into a huge mud puddle once. it was great - we hated her!

Hi Susan!

Oh The things we remember about school. Learn what? I don't know.:zipit: To laugh and make fun of people.:zipit: I know that is mean but .... They made fun at me.:cry:

joanna71985

We had a notoriously bad football team in high school. we even lost our homecoming game 52 - 0! But we band members had to go to all the games.....

I hear you. My football team was terrible my freshmen-junior years. They won a total of 4 games overall. Then of course my senior year they won 8 games and went to the finals (and lost in the championship game by 3 points:rolleyes:). And of course the marching band had to go to all the games- even the really bad flops. Ah, marching band. The 4 years of my life I can't get back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom