myMagic+ Upcoming Test(s)

Animaniac93-98

YES! Finally figured out how to link my Halloween ticket to my band (no thanks to CMs :rolleyes::p) and get my Fastpass+ reservations as a result, which you need to link a ticket too first. Got BTMRR, SM, and Mermaid all within the 4pm-7pm range, but Pirates is before 4pm and I can't do anything to change that.

No options were given for party hours which leaves me to believe you won't be able to get any then. Nothing new as Fastpass was never offered during party hours (and you should see how fast the line for Pooh moves without it :eek:).

NowInc

Just a heads up..I spent a half hour on the phone with Disney because the name on my Reservation and the name on my Ticket are not the same (Dan on my reservation, Daniel on my ticket), and thus it would not let me link the ticket and the band together. Its something they have to do for you.....and something I hope they fix before this goes live. I am pretty sure a LOT of people don't use their full name on reservations.

shipley731

I got an e-mail & a UPS letter on Monday to invite me to take part in the test for my upcoming stay at AKL 9/22-24. I'm not sure if I like the whole magic band idea, but my husband & I decided to go ahead and give it a try. We were only planning to go to a theme park on one day anyhow, and thought we would see how the FP+ worked.

We also have a reservation at POFQ for 10/24-27. I didn't think that POFQ was included in this round of testing, but MDE still let me make FP+ selections for that trip as well. Anyone else had that happen?

drujaz

I got an e-mail & a UPS letter on Monday to invite me to take part in the test for my upcoming stay at AKL 9/22-24. I'm not sure if I like the whole magic band idea, but my husband & I decided to go ahead and give it a try. We were only planning to go to a theme park on one day anyhow, and thought we would see how the FP+ worked.

We also have a reservation at POFQ for 10/24-27. I didn't think that POFQ was included in this round of testing, but MDE still let me make FP+ selections for that trip as well. Anyone else had that happen?

Hmmm... Maybe the plan's to add it in October to the current line of testing but has not been officially announced. I would assume they would start letting folks get their magic bands and FP+'s early enough for the folks to be able to customize and plan out their FPs.

Good to know. I keep hoping our resort (AKL Kidani) will be added soon.

dadddio

Given that FP selections are based on whether you have a valid ticket, not whether you are staying in a specific hotel, I imagine that once you are authorized for the test by virtue of the resort that you are staying at during a test period, then you are good to make FP selections for any date that they have FP+ enabled.

PrincessMia

I have MNNSHP tickets too. How do I link them to my band? I actually have the hard tickets here in my hand. Is there a number on there I can reference to link them?

BadTigger

So, is it true then that if you don't have linked tickets, you can't make FP+ reservations even if you have a resort reservation?
Yes. You can only make FP+ arrangements for those who have park tickets linked. It also seems it doesn't matter how many days are on your passes. For instance 3 of us have APs and one person has a leftover single no expire day. It seems I can still make reservations of FP+ for all 4 of us. Though obviously the 4th would need to add a new ticket in order to enter the park.

Also we received the bands today, got the letter 2 days ago. FYI once you click the "customize" button on each band the order begins. So for instance we didn't know what color someone wanted but I corrected name spelling. By the time I found out the color (30 minutes later) since I customized the other bands the order was locked and already processing. So don't customize until you know what everyone wants. They must have people making these bands round the clock.

Rob562

I have MNNSHP tickets too. How do I link them to my band? I actually have the hard tickets here in my hand. Is there a number on there I can reference to link them?

Step 1 is to make sure you have a login profile on the WDW website. If you're linking tickets for multiple people in your family, make sure you create "managed by you" profiles for each of them first (or have them create their own logins).

On the My Disney Experience section of the Disney site there's an option for "link existing reservations and tickets". From there it will walk you through finding the number you need depending on what type of ticket it is and assigning it to a profile.

-Rob

donaldfan

So we have CM friends with main gate passes. I also have a park hopper that i linked to my MDE . If our friends get us into the park so we don't burn a day on our pass will we lose ability to use our FP+ selections?

Adrian0214

Ok..so, I'm having a moment here....Iam coming to WDW in October, but Iam not staying on propery. Fast pass+ will prob not be available, right?!

Tom

Beta Return
On MDE I do not see any reference to magic bands or FTP+, am I missing something?

Are you on the website or app version? I think they only show up on the web interface.

But if you don't have an eligible trip active, you can't do anything with them.

rkelly42

Ok, went to the web version and found the links for FP+ and magic bands, but need to find my ticket confirmation numbers now. Guess need to call wdw or my agent.

If this latest round of testing is really just a soft roll out to be expanded until all resorts and day guests are covered in MM+/FP+ (as has been widely speculated), Disney has not yet turned things on past the current end date of October 31 for this round of testing, even for the resorts covered in the current test.

I hit 60 days until check-in on November 1 at Beach Club yesterday. I did the online check-in yesterday. I have APs, MNSSHP & MVMVCP tickets linked in MDE. I have no option to add Magic Bands or FP+ reservations in either MDE via browser or the iPhone app.

Doug7856

If this latest round of testing is really just a soft roll out to be expanded until all resorts and day guests are covered in MM+/FP+ (as has been widely speculated), Disney has not yet turned things on past the current end date of October 31 for this round of testing, even for the resorts covered in the current test.

I hit 60 days until check-in on November 1 at Beach Club yesterday. I did the online check-in yesterday. I have APs, MNSSHP & MVMVCP tickets linked in MDE. I have no option to add Magic Bands or FP+ reservations in either MDE via browser or the iPhone app.

Thanks for the update. We're arriving in November too. There is some speculation that Disney may stop testing until after January 1.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom