MyMagic+ down resort wide. 8/2

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Yikes! This stuff can happen though just like the reservation system, dining system, or the old ticketing system could go down too.

I feel sorry for those working in guest relations today and the guests having to deal with it until it's back up.

I have to make my FP+ reservations tomorrow so I hope it's working again then

photomatt

I'm pretty sure guests were pretty frustrated when the app would not work, but when they found this page they probably said, "Oooh! Look, it's Olaf! Let's sing about summer. Hey, wait, what was I trying to do?"

9dM0ayW.png

Last edited:

wdwstateofmind

Had to cancel our evening at DHS and seeing Fantasmic because I have no idea what times or order my FPs were in, or when. Shame...but I can't justify driving 1.5 hrs to wait in 180 minute lines....

disney4life2008

Fast pass and dinning res are working. The app and the kiosks are not. So if you know your fastpass times there is no issue. People are unable to add or change their fastpasses as of right now.

And no, wait times are not shorter. Space mountain is 180 minutes right now.

I will be there on Saturday and I am already dreading the wait times. I plan to arrive early and leave during the heat of the day. 180 for space mountain is a no for me, lol

disney4life2008

I agree. However, the problem is that when the resort is tied to MM+ and you require/force every guest to rely on a internet/cloud based system - these type of problems should not occur. However, technology is never 100 percent reliable. But I know if I was there today and this happened I would be upset/

RSoxNo1

Fast pass and dinning res are working. The app and the kiosks are not. So if you know your fastpass times there is no issue. People are unable to add or change their fastpasses as of right now.

And no, wait times are not shorter. Space mountain is 180 minutes right now.
That's better than nothing. I'll still have screenshots once they're back up.

Tom

Beta Return
The app has no info and I can't get on the website. I'll be interested to see how Disney responds today. I will be bringing screenshots of everything on my trip.

We'll be there in 3 weeks, and I will definitely have screenshots of everything saved on my phone. Tehy can break down all they want, I'll still be getting on rides and eating dinner when I'm supposed to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom