My WDW Proposal!

sillyspook13

UPDATE: Our engagement story is included in an article on weddings and engagements at Walt Disney World in the February/March issue of Orlando Attractions Magazine. To preview the issue, click here! (To see our story, click "Happily Ever After").

There just happen to be two more engaged WDWMagicers on the bottom of the page opposite you...:lookaroun

WishIWasAtWDW

congratulations!! :D what an amazing proposal story! i wish my bf would go on this forum and get some ideas :lol: maybe he will get some courage for our upcoming september trip :ROFLOL: congrats again on the proposal and good luck with all your wedding/honeymoon planning! i wish you and your fiance the very best!

Spinky

Thats such a fantastic Story :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

The pictures are great, Thats the one thing I wish we had some pictures from the actuall proposal.

Now you get to look back on it, and Kudos for your timining it look's perfect :D

tink68

You guys are so cute. I wish you the best. However you should have chosen June 10th as your wedding because that will be my parents 50th wedding anniversary. Seems to be a lucky date. :lol: j/k
Best wishes, Sheri
P.S. Your kids are so cute. We have a cat that looks just like yours and we found him also. The kids named him Morgan.

foreverbelle

So call me a little late to the party, but Congrats. What a great story! I loved it. And am so jealous....but no seriously it was fabulous, and you guys are adorable. Best of luck to you.

PS I love the website!

Sorcerer Jen

This actually made me cry!! I only hope that whoever I end up with proposes at WDW as it would be incredible!

Many congratulations to you, and I hope you have an amazing future together xx

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Wow...so I haven't checked in on this thread in a while. My apologies for the tardy responses. We've made a lot more updates to the wedding site and we'll be making more as the date draws nearer (Watch soon here for our WDW Honeymoon pre/trip reports!!!). Also, we were selected for inclusion in a book called WDW Memories!

congratulations!! :D what an amazing proposal story! i wish my bf would go on this forum and get some ideas :lol: maybe he will get some courage for our upcoming september trip :ROFLOL: congrats again on the proposal and good luck with all your wedding/honeymoon planning! i wish you and your fiance the very best!

Hope things turned out well for you on the September trip!

Thats such a fantastic Story :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

The pictures are great, Thats the one thing I wish we had some pictures from the actuall proposal.

Now you get to look back on it, and Kudos for your timining it look's perfect :D

Thanks--as I've gotten more "into" photography, that's the aspect of the proposal working out correctly that really makes me happiest (and Sarah saying "yes", but that's different).

You guys are so cute. I wish you the best. However you should have chosen June 10th as your wedding because that will be my parents 50th wedding anniversary. Seems to be a lucky date. :lol: j/k
Best wishes, Sheri
P.S. Your kids are so cute. We have a cat that looks just like yours and we found him also. The kids named him Morgan.

Thanks! They really love to play with one another, too!

LOVE your website!!! Thanks for the link - I'll keep checking in! :)

Thanks for the kind words!

So call me a little late to the party, but Congrats. What a great story! I loved it. And am so jealous....but no seriously it was fabulous, and you guys are adorable. Best of luck to you.

PS I love the website!

Glad you liked it; thanks for reading!

Everytime I read this and look at the pictures I cry.

Absolutely beautiful, and congratulations again!

Thank you--it still gets us a little choked up when we look back on it!

First congratulations and beautiful pictures regarding the proposal and may you guys have a beautiful wedding and happy married lives together :D! Second website is cute and LOVE the cat <3 reminds me of one I had long ago lol! Can't wait for the wedding details posting =)

Thanks--there are more details there, and more to come!

This actually made me cry!! I only hope that whoever I end up with proposes at WDW as it would be incredible!

Many congratulations to you, and I hope you have an amazing future together xx

Thanks; best of luck meeting your Prince Charming, too!!!

Holy ceremony venue

Isn't it? I really need to get back there and do some shooting. I am thinking I need to get there around sunset and do some bracketed HDR.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom