My WDW Monorail Christmas display

HPCrazy

That is really cool!!! I love what you did. Gets me to think of doing the same thing for my grandson next year.

I hope you do so! What monorail items do you have?

luvlifeinfl said:
I agree those are awesome displays, time to expand the house and have a room dedicated for those displays so you can see them everyday!

If I could, I definitely would! We have a big enough basement to do something small, but it's still all junked up right now. I really want to do something small when the space clears up, but I'm not in too much of a hurry.

heartodisney said:
Thank you for sharing these pics, truely Christmas Magic! I can only hope to do a "touch" of what you have done!

Hope you get to do it sometime!

And thanks to all of you for your wonderful comments. I never really thought that this would be so popular here, but I am super glad you all are enjoying it! I'm also glad that it has inspired some of you to do something similar and I do truly wish any of you, of whom may decide to do something similar, the best! :)

WDW-Crazy

Original Poster
Sorry about the previous post. I totally forgot that I must have signed up before and already had an account here. If a Mod or Admin could delete the "HPCrazy" account, I would appreciate it, as I now go by my "WDW-Crazy" account. Thanks!

Mouse Man said:
That is really cool!!! I love what you did. Gets me to think of doing the same thing for my grandson next year.

I hope you do so! What monorail items do you have?

luvlifenfl said:
I agree those are awesome displays, time to expand the house and have a room dedicated for those displays so you can see them everyday!

If I could, I definitely would! We have a big enough basement to do something small, but it's still all junked up right now. I really want to do something small when the space clears up, but I'm not in too much of a hurry.

heartodisney said:
Thank you for sharing these pics, truely Christmas Magic! I can only hope to do a "touch" of what you have done!

Hope you get to do it sometime!

And thanks to all of you for your wonderful comments. I never really thought that this would be so popular here, but I am super glad you all are enjoying it! I'm also glad that it has inspired some of you to do something similar and I do truly wish any of you, of whom may decide to do something similar, the best! :)

EDIT:

Just uploaded a video I shot with our digital camera. Let me know what you think!

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/HPCrazy/?action=view&current=100_0666.flv

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom