My Vacation tribute video

sweetpee_1993

Good job! I love watching other people's vacation videos. It's neat to see the perspective thru someone else. And you played golf! My DH took my father-in-law to do that once and took my DS (then 9 years old). Fantastic memories for all. Thanks for sharing!

WWallaceII

Great job with the video - looks like you had a great time!

Out of interest, from a Scottish perspective :animwink:, what did you think of the Animal Kingdom Lodge - going there in August, can't wait!!

DicksonGR

Original Poster
Great job with the video - looks like you had a great time!

Out of interest, from a Scottish perspective :animwink:, what did you think of the Animal Kingdom Lodge - going there in August, can't wait!!

You will have an awesome time! I've been going there the past four years and am heading back there in June. I hope you have an awesome time. Any questions about the finer details just PM me!

DicksonGR

Original Poster
Nice job. Love the song you chose too!

Just wondering, what software do you use to make your videos?

Sorry for the very late reply! :ROFLOL:

I just used Windows Movie Maker for this video. Very easy to use and bundled with Windows.

canuckCM

Great Video, and it looks like you had an awesome time on your holiday! I wish I wasn't so technology challenged so I could create something like that. Stop by the popcorn cart in Canada and say 'hello' when your there in June!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom