My Unpopular WDW Opinion - post yours!

Edward M

Here we go!

- AK is currently Disney World's best theme park.
- Flight of Passage, as a ride, is the best ride at Disney World.
- Avatar Land is better than any Land Disney has done outside of Tokyo Disneysea
- World Showcase is much, much, much better than Future World.
- I miss circa 2010 era Epcot with CA Soarin, Maelstrom old Test Track, and reasonable lines.
- I prefer Six Flags Fiesta Texas to Hollywood Studios
- Disneysea's Tower of Terror is superior to Hollywood Studios'
- Toy Story Mania is a definitively bad attraction
- Rivers of Light is my favorite nighttime show at Disney World by a lot.
- Buzz Lightyear is one of my favorite rides at Magic Kingdom, and I love it.
- American Adventure is Epcot's (current) best attraction.
- Stitch's Great Escape isn't the worst ride at DW (by a long shot) and actually has amazing animatronics.
- Illuminations needs an update badly. You can't even see the globe much at all right now.
- Soarin' Over CA >>>> Soarin' Around the World
- Space Mountain MK >>>> Space Mountain DL
- Muppet Vision 3D is amazing, and I love it.
- The Na'vi Shaman is so realistic that it actually creeps me out.
- Animal Kingdom has the best theming of any American theme park.
- The walkthrough attractions in Animal Kingdom are better than most rides at Disney World.
- Disneyland >>>>>>>>>> Magic Kingdom

**Stacy**

I can't see the magical facade anymore. I just see the business of a theme park. I see concrete walkways, boxy buildings, the mechanical workings of the rides. I wonder how much they bring in per day, I wonder how much it costs the run the a/c. Then I sit there wondering why I spend money to watch dolls move around year after year. It'

ajkraz

Pandora only screwed Animal Kingdom, rather than attracting more people, it has attracted the same amount of people who are going to Pandora rather than other rides. When rides like Kilimanjaro Safari and Expedition Everest and Dinosaur have less than 15 minute waits at 5 PM, that's a problem

Ricky Spanish

I can't see the magical facade anymore. I just see the business of a theme park. I see concrete walkways, boxy buildings, the mechanical workings of the rides. I wonder how much they bring in per day, I wonder how much it costs the run the a/c. Then I sit there wondering why I spend money to watch dolls move around year after year. It'
Yeah, I do the same thing.
Then I blink my eyes a couple times and I'm seven years old again.

Eddie Garrison

I Love Sci Fi Drive In
Dole Whips are Overrated
Soarin' is Overrated
Flying Fish is Better than V&A's (not the Chef's table though)
One of The Most Underrated Attractions is the Frozen Sing Along (freaking hilarious & fun)
Tony's Town Square is not as bad as people make it out to be
I am not a fan of Fantasmic
I Miss Lights. Motor. Action!
My Favourite Park (as far as rides) is The Studios
Wishes Fireworks were not that great
I really dislike turkey legs being sold in the parks
I like Disney Springs (and yes, I remember when it was called Lake Buena Vista Shopping Village)
I don't care what you consider to be "good" or "real" pizza. I like Via Napoli
Tables in Wonderland is worth it (we live here)
The 4th of July Ending to Illuminations is better than Magic's 4th of July Fireworks
I Miss Pleasure Island

MaximumEd

We've been to WDW a bunch of times and have only been to DLR once. We live much closer to WDW, but if it were only up to me, I'd spend 90% of my time at DLR. My wife thinks I'm nuts.

rob0519

I have to agree with you for the most part. After 20 plus visits and all the changes and cutbacks, the magic of 1996 is getting harder and harder to see. However, I've always wondered how all the mechanisms work and how much the park costs to operate. I also wonder why I continue to spend my money year after year, but our family has our reasons.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Alright, get the pitchforks: I like B Mode Yeti. I think the strobes add to the "mystery" aspect of the story, making it more of a "did we just see that thing trying to get us", rather than the "Oh, cool, he's right there" of A Mode. Don't get me wrong, the arm not swiping is sad, but if they could combne the motion with the strobes, then THAT would be cool

yedliW

I wasn't a fan of the Mickey pretzel.

I'm not a fan either.. if you don't get them as soon as they hit the kiosk/cart, then they dry out and get pretty hard, pretty fast.. and even a cup of plastic cheeze isn't going to help much. The jalapeno stuffed ones are much better..

The Empress Lilly

Alright, get the pitchforks: I like B Mode Yeti. I think the strobes add to the "mystery" aspect of the story, making it more of a "did we just see that thing trying to get us", rather than the "Oh, cool, he's right there" of A Mode. Don't get me wrong, the arm not swiping is sad, but if they could combne the motion with the strobes, then THAT would be cool
Ooh, subtle! I like the way you think. That is actually be neat, a massive three ton animal somewhat hidden in a dark corner of a cave. 'Was that...did we...'. Better than the slightly pointless feeling of the in yer face meet&greet with Kong.

Diesel Dan

I like One Mans Dream and the Movie about Walt. Now the Movie is all about previewing new Movies. People need to know about Walt and how it all started. Also when you get a Ice Cream Sunday at the Plaza Ice Cream Shop in MK late at night, they use whip cream out of a can instead of the homemade stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom