My Shopping List for upcoming trip

BoardwalkGlenn

Original Poster
So, my boyfriend & I are going to Orlando to visit his family in a few weeks, and I'm trying to convince him to make a stop in a park (preferrable EPCOT). My argument is because I need to pick up a few things.

Walt Disney Quote "Why do we have to grow up?" T-Shirt (Mouse Gear in EPCOT)
http://www.wdwmagic.com/Shopping/Mo...-Walt-Disney-quote-T-Shirts-at-Mouse-Gear.htm

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=544023&highlight=disney+shirt

AND

a Mickey Garden Gnome
I saw pictures of the gnome somewhere on this site, looks like at a Flower & Garden Festival shop.

Does anyone know if these items are only available in EPCOT? Or anywhere else? Downtown Disney?

Thanks for any help!!

tiaragirl

If it were me, I would just inform him that we were going =) But maybe intice him with things OTHER than shopping.. cause I know my BF would balk at the thought of a shopping only trip.. even if it was at EPCOT.

BoardwalkGlenn

Original Poster
and I'm trying to convince him to make a stop in a park (preferrable EPCOT). My argument is because I need to pick up a few things.
QUOTE]

I am troubled by this quote. Are you sure this is the right boyfriend for you?
haha...it's not as bad as it sounds. We're visiting his grandparents, so he feels bad if we visit a park 1 day and they don't feel like coming along when we're there to visit them.

Believe me, he loves Disney as much as I do.

zurgandfriend

I am troubled by this quote. Are you sure this is the right boyfriend for you?[/QUOTE]

I agree, DW could say to me we have to go the Epcot for your root canal and I’d say “alright”

GOT2SAMMIES

gnome

I have seen the garden Gnomes in DTD this past summer BUT they were on mark down! They had the gnome and mugs with the gnome on them..very cute...... However I am sure they don't have them there anymore since they were marked down....ps I think they were also marked down the the Emporium store on main street (in case you need an excuse to go to MK...LOL):ROFLOL:

glee

I have seen the garden Gnomes in DTD this past summer BUT they were on mark down! They had the gnome and mugs with the gnome on them..very cute...... However I am sure they don't have them there anymore since they were marked down....ps I think they were also marked down the the Emporium store on main street (in case you need an excuse to go to MK...LOL):ROFLOL:

Buzzkill!!! :hammer::drevil::zipit::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Just kidding :animwink:

BoardwalkGlenn

Original Poster

Well I think that's evidence enough that I need to go to a park, maybe EPCOT, maybe MK!

Thanks for the help! Maybe I'll find one. I do love a bargain.

7SamuraiGecko

Garden Gnome Mickey

I want a Mickey garden gnome!!!!!!! :hammer::sohappy::lol::animwink::wave::p:animwink:;)

Me too! (I think he is cute!) Hopefully, it will still be available in July. Who gnows? (heh,heh)

love disney

I was at Epcot in March and with the Flower and Garden Festival going on I can definitely confirm that there were Mickey Garden Gnomes there! Still kicking myself for not buying one while I was there...hmmm, maybe I should just go back! haha!

love disney

I was at Epcot in March and with the Flower and Garden Festival going on I can definitely confirm that there were Mickey Garden Gnomes there! Still kicking myself for not buying one while I was there...hmmm, maybe I should just go back! haha! As for whether or not they are available in DTD, I am not sure.

BoardwalkGlenn

Original Poster

Me too! (I think he is cute!) Hopefully, it will still be available in July. Who gnows? (heh,heh)

oh so cute! gnows....how funny is that!!

They had these items in Mouse Gear in February.

thanks for the info!

well I won't reveal the ebay info to the boyfriend until after we step foot in EPCOT :D

GOT2SAMMIES

back-up plan

Okay so I was brousing the disney store online at the new arrivals and they have mickey mouse garden gnome stuff! Windchimes, flower pot and rain gauge that looks very cute!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom