My Petition for "A Bug's Life 2"

Would you like there to be "A Bug's Life 2?"

• Total voters

TLRobben547

Original Poster
Now my petition has 26 signatures! :D Wow! I cannot believe it! Soon my petition will have 30 signatures! If anyone view this forum is interested in seeing 'A Bug's Life 2,' feel free to sign and comment (optional) on the petition. ;)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Now my petition has 26 signatures! :D Wow! I cannot believe it! Soon my petition will have 30 signatures! If anyone view this forum is interested in seeing 'A Bug's Life 2,' feel free to sign and comment (optional) on the petition. ;)
The online petition asks WAY too much personal information for my tastes.

StarWarsGirl

In order to get Pixar to make a sequel, you generally need your own TV show and to beg really hard on said TV show.

This is what Ellen did and Finding Dory is still being released over a decade after its predecessor.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
In order to get Pixar to make a sequel, you generally need your own TV show and to beg really hard on said TV show.

This is what Ellen did and Finding Dory is still being released over a decade after its predecessor.
Uhh...no/ It's kind of the other way around. Ellen is NOT a Disney fan at all and had to be persuaded to do a sequel.

Money talks in Hollyweird.

TLRobben547

Original Poster
Hey, everybody! Sorry it's been so long since I've been on here! I have just come to announce that the petition is already up to 49 signatures! But it's still waiting for more signatures and comments. So I'm sure to get 100 signatures by the end of the year! :happy:

Matt_Black

The only Pixar movie I want a follow-up too is The Incredibles. Not a sequel, per se, but rather I'm curious as to what happened to all of the supervillains when the heroes got forced into hiding. Did they try to go on a spree only to discover that cops and government agents don't bop you on the head and take you to jail but rather can and will respond with lethal force if they think you're a danger? Did Syndrome eliminate them? Did they decide to go underground too and try an invisible takeover? Anyway, there's a story there. Give it a title like The Incorrigibles or something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom