My Petition for "A Bug's Life 2"

Would you like there to be "A Bug's Life 2?"

• Total voters

TLRobben547

Original Poster
In the sequel I would love to see Woody Allen's character finally get with Sharon Stone's character.
Oh wait that was Antz.
Nevermind.
Wait a minute, can I get a signature for Antz 2?
Anybody?

You meant to say that you would love to see Dave Foley's character finally get with Julia Louis-Dreyfus' character in A Bug's Life 2. Right?

TLRobben547

Original Poster
My petition is still waiting for more signatures. It only has 19 signatures right now!:angelic: I'm praying for more signatures! If there's anyone who loves "A Bug's Life" as much as I do, and dreams of Pixar making a sequel, please feel free to do so.:D

bsiev1977

The OP has had the petition up for a month, and has 21 signatures.
I'd probably be harsher here, but I'd feel bad if I found out the OP was handicapped somehow.
I have no other explanation as to why she thinks we need to hear, or care to hear, every time she gets another signature on the petition.
Giant waste of time.

Californian Elitist

The OP can bump their thread all they want. And they don't need the snarky and unnecessary comments. If you don't want to be supportive, why post unsupportive comments? It's your choice to click on the thread. You clearly know what the subject is... Leave it alone if you're annoyed and don't care. It's that simple.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
The OP can bump their thread all they want. And they don't need the snarky and unnecessary comments. If you don't want to be supportive, why post unsupportive comments? It's your choice to click on the thread. You clearly know what the subject is... Leave it alone if you're annoyed and don't care. It's that simple.
You are right...there are 75 replies to a thread about a petition with 21 signatures.

TLRobben547

Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom