My Petition for "A Bug's Life 2"

Would you like there to be "A Bug's Life 2?"

• Total voters

TLRobben547

Original Poster
If you all click on this link: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/make-a-disney-pixar-sequel-a-bugs-life-2.html, you can all add your signatures for this special petition. It's a petition I made to expect and hope for a Disney & Pixar sequel for "A Bug's Life" better known as "A Bug's Life 2." If you have "A Bug's Life" as your favorite Disney (& Pixar) movie and always wanted to see "A Bug's Life 2" as a sequel, then be my guest. Because right now my petition only has 3 signatures and I still need lots more. Don't forget to vote. And also visit my blog here: http://abugslife2.blogspot.com/p/new-characters

Matt7187

Seriously you need to stop with all the Bug's Life Flik Crap. I liked the movie too but Flik and Atta are more than likely never coming back, and the movie is not even slightly popular anymore, so just stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly, I have probably watched Toy Story 5 times since I last saw A bugs life, so that means even true disney fans don't want it, and it won't happen, even if you get 1 million signatures. Sorry, it's just the truth

Zman-ks

There is always hope....I liked the movie, but doubt they will make a sequal.
75.gif

TLRobben547

Original Poster
There is always hope....I liked the movie, but doubt they will make a sequal.
75.gif
That's right. I do believe it needs a sequel. "A Bug's Life" has loads of potential. You're are the first to believe in me. Some of the guys viewing all my 'Bug's Life' forums are getting tired of viewing my facts and results about Flik and Atta. I decided to just ignore all those who take "No" as an answer. Don't forget to sign the petition by clicking the link.

Ariel484

Whether people want a sequel or not, I doubt it will happen. A Bug's Life was one of Pixar's least-profitable films (source: http://www.businessinsider.com/which-pixar-films-made-the-most-money-2012-6?op=1), and let's face it, that's what they would look at when it comes to deciding on whether they'll make a sequel or not - earning potential. Personally I'd prefer it if Pixar moved away from sequels for awhile and focused more on making original films (looking forward to The Good Dinosaur and Inside Out!). Good luck, OP. :)
Seriously you need to stop with all the Bug's Life Flik Crap. I liked the movie too but Flik and Atta are more than likely never coming back, and the movie is not even slightly popular anymore, so just stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And it's okay for you to create a thread whose sole purpose is to attack other members? o_O

imagineer boy

No. While Monsters University was better than I was expecting, I really don't want to see any more sequels to Pixar movies. I want more original work. There is a BIG exception though with the Incredibles. That was practically made for a sequel and has tons of potential. I'm still shocked that Pixar hasn't even remotely considered it.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member

Oh, the irony....

Californian Elitist

Who are you? The OP is asking us to sign a petition, so what? What if people actually want to sign the petition? If you don't like the subject, please, move on.

pluto13

I would like to make a statement about my previous actions:

@TLRobben547, I understand that you have a love for A bug's life and I regret what I said above and I will delete my post above. I deleted my thread in the chit chat section this morning before anyone replied because I realized that it was wrong to start that thread and I would love to see a Bug's Life 2 also but I do doubt there will be one. I deeply apologize for any previous statements I have made against you. Please forgive me, @pluto13

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom