My Petition for "A Bug's Life 2"

Would you like there to be "A Bug's Life 2?"

• Total voters

bsiev1977

Who are you? The OP is asking us to sign a petition, so what? What if people actually want to sign the petition? If you don't like the subject, please, move on.
Pluto13 has been here under a different screen name. I'm thinking he changed it since he was posting weird stuff.
One that I remember was that he posted a thread about the Pooh ride being only for kids. When everyone responded to the thread telling him it is certainly not just for kids, his comeback was to say he knew it wasn't just for kids and that a "friend." Had made him ask the question in the boards.

pluto13

Pluto13 has been here under a different screen name. I'm thinking he changed it since he was posting weird stuff.
One that I remember was that he posted a thread about the Pooh ride being only for kids. When everyone responded to the thread telling him it is certainly not just for kids, his comeback was to say he knew it wasn't just for kids and that a "friend." Had made him ask the question in the boards.

You need to shut your mouth about me you have been criticizing me since Day 1 I got here now I am ignoring you.

Californian Elitist

I responded to that thread! But I think that was another poster... Can't really remember. Ridiculous, either way.

bsiev1977

Ooohhhh! If the screename changed, then we're most likely thinking of the same person.
I just searched the old Pooh thread, it's the same person.
The old screen name was Jake Ryan. He deleted all his posts from that thread except for the original one. Though his words do appear in quoted posts.

I mean, it's easy enough to see that the person now doesn't think before they post anyway.

Turtle

No. While Monsters University was better than I was expecting, I really don't want to see any more sequels to Pixar movies. I want more original work. There is a BIG exception though with the Incredibles. That was practically made for a sequel and has tons of potential. I'm still shocked that Pixar hasn't even remotely considered it.

Good Dinosaur, Inside Out, Finding Dory, Dia De Los Muertos, Untitled Teddy Newton Film, Untitled Mark Andrews Film. 1/6 of their upcoming films are sequels (I highly doubt Teddy Newton and Mark Andrews would be creating a sequel).

They've considered the sequel. As a matter of fact, I heard that they were going to make a sequel right after the original. But that got complicated and was put aside. Brad Bird has said he's open to a sequel.

TLRobben547

Original Poster
My petition needs more signatures. Any of those who consider of seeing A Bug's Life sequel are welcome to sign the petition. It still has 7 signatures right now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom