My new WDW radio station

Is your station the "Wondrous Dreams Radio" or have i gotten it confused with another station from some one on this site...if it is is there a reason why it keeps buffering???

Vermonter

Wow! There is something definitely wrong with the station tonight. I've listed for hours the last couple of days with no problem. Tonight it is impossible to listen to with all the buffering going on :cry:

mpaul32001

Original Poster
To solve your buffering problems go to the Wonderous Dreams forums located on the Wonderous Dreams site. A link is located on the thread about the site on WDW Magic General Discussion.

mpaul32001

Original Poster
THE STATION HAS BEEN HACKED! DO NOT LISTEN TO THE STATION BECAUSE ALL IT IS IS ROCK MUSIC! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT KIND OF LANGUAGE COULD BE ON THERE BUT I DO TAKE FULL LIABILITY FOR IT BECAUSE I"M AT A BAND COMPETITION TODAY & CAN"T FIX IT!

Thanks

disney4me4ever

Tried to catch it just now but got some kind of error message. Maybe it's because I have AOL? Will keep trying. Stick with it, it sounds like it's really great! :)

DisneyDefenders

God Squad Radio @ EncounterwithGod.com

Just thought I'd let all of you know that God Squad Radio @ EncounterwithGod.com has a bunch of Disney songs in it's playlist because they play Christian music PLUS music with a good and postive message. It's an internet radio station that you can tune into any time you're online by visiting http://encounterwithgod.com/god_squad_radio.htm and clicking on TUNE IN! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom