My new WDW radio station

mpaul32001

Original Poster
The Station will be down today due to technichal problems....They will probably be fixed later today after 4 P.M.

ImagineAtl23

Help ! I want to listen too !

Every time i click on the link musicmatch jukebox comes on and nothing happens, but like a split second before that a window pops up then goes away ? Help !

mpaul32001

Original Poster
try using winamp or Itunes...that works the best.

*UPDATE*
I am now playing Inside the Magic podcasts and I will update the shows every sunday or every time it is updated.

If you are searching for us directly from the shoutcast server list our new name is Wonderous Dreams Radio.

http://24.92.163.171:8080/listen.pls

mpaul32001

Original Poster
This will be my last post on this....I think I'm starting to give up on this station because i'm barely getting any listeners. I have been monitering since 8 am and I have only had about 3 listeners. Maybe I just need advertising, I don't know. But if something doesn't happen soon I am going to stop because I am wasting my time. I just wanted to make the Disney community a little happier. I now have 200 tracks of songs From MK, EPCOT, MGM, AK, Disneyland, and Tokyo Disneyland in my collection. The 200 tracks is all of the parks mixed. Not 200 in each category. And as you know I am playing the Inside The Magic Podcasts. If anyone has a disney site and is willing to advertise this station please let me know. I could really use it. Thanks everyone! and especially everyone that has taken the time to tune in!

TheOneVader

It'll take a little time before more people start to hear about your station and tune. You can't just give up right away. Give it a little more time.

mpaul32001

Original Poster
Thanks for the support everyone...it's just that an average high school freshman has a lot going on and can't watch the station 24/7 and make sure everyone is happy. I just wish I had a way to moniter it while I'm gone because I am running it straight from my computer and when it shuts down the station goes with it. So if anyone has some ideas on how to keep it up let me know.
Thanks,
Matt

mpaul32001

Original Poster
* UPDATE *
I now have The Disney Cruise Line Cast Off Party in the Playlist! Take the time to listen. It is worth it!

Anyone who has an Idea on how to improve the station let me know. Such as Randomization of the Playlist or anything else you have in mind.
My playlist now has Magic Kingdom first, then EPCOT, Disneyland, MGM, AK, Tokyo Disneyland, Disneyland Paris, and Disney Cruise Line in that order. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

lentesta

Premium Member
Nice job on this. Note that if the site becomes really popular, your ISP will shut you down pretty quickly. But I'm bringing your link to work, so tell your sister to keep her hands off the machine.

Also, you might want to start asking if anyone has audio you don't. Some of the folks here have been collecting for years, and might be willing to help out.

Len

CEC TV

I'm also enjoying this station-- nice work! :) I used to run my own shoutCAST station as well, but it wasn't as "permanent" as I would've wanted. Like you said, if you closed Winamp for some reason, the station goes with it. My sister was known to do this alot to play the "Sims" :rolleyes:

I teamed up with a friend to create a Live365 station, but that isn't free to broadcast. It's a tribute station to Showbiz Pizza Place... anyone remember that? lol ;) Sorry for dragging off topic, but Live365 definately is the best way to go if you want those "advanced" options.

Buzzes Dad

I clicked the link and I am now listening to Livin' La Vida Loca, Footloose, Michael Jackson???. Not sure what happened, I was looking forward to some WDW music:)

Oh well this music is not the end of the world.

mpaul32001

Original Poster
I need to take a poll. That music is from the Disney Cruise Line Cast Away Deck Party...who thinks I should take it off?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom