My new WDW radio station

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
lentesta said:
Nice job on this. Note that if the site becomes really popular, your ISP will shut you down pretty quickly. But I'm bringing your link to work, so tell your sister to keep her hands off the machine.

Also, you might want to start asking if anyone has audio you don't. Some of the folks here have been collecting for years, and might be willing to help out.

Len

This is very true. The problem with any bandwidth intensive site, is that the more popular it becomes, the more impossible it becomes to run without large amounts of cash. You basically become a victim of your own success.

WDWMAGIC was kicked out of several ISPs over the years, and the only solution ultiamtely, is to rent space in a datacentre, and run your own hardware and software, but with that comes a hefty pricetag.

BadTigger

WoW, just started listening, sound quality is very very good for internet radio. I got tons of music so shoot me a PM if you need anything.

mpaul32001

Original Poster
I have just added my aim screename for the station..it's wonderousdreams1 and I'm also working on a station site using earthlink. I now have over 300 titles from the place mentioned..My station is indeed growing like some of you have told me and I thank you. without all of you that persuaded me to continue I would not have gotten 10 straight days of airtime....THANKS EVERYONE! :kiss: LOL, that's just to the girls here! :lol:

1disneydood

I'm back in Metairie, LA right now to move stuff back to Arkansas to a temp home I have there due to Katrina. I'll be bringing my computer with me and will be listening to your station in N. Little rock.

Thank you. Illuminations gave me more incentive to clean up the flood mess here. Thank you for lifting my spirits while here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom