My live update thread!

Figment632

Original Poster
Just left Team Disney corprate building, had to take care of some work related issues and hit up the CM store.

DTD: was desserted but it's very early.

PI looks very lonely.

Characters in flight looked really cool

Off to MGM so stay tuned!

cdunbar

It used to say WED.:D

And that's a shame.

I think they should shut down the attraction, install screens on the triangles, update the musical score and clean the whole thing out.:lookaroun:lol:
Wow Evan you think an attraction at your favorite park should be revamped in a further capacity! SHOCKING!!!:lol:

Figment632

Original Poster
DHS

Fairly large crowd today

TSM 80 min
GMR 45 min

They are still advertising end doing audio anouncements for Pleasure Island on the busses.

Figment632

Original Poster
Gran Fiesta and GMR having waits!? :eek: :sohappy:

Yes even though I don't like lines it's good to see two of my favorited getting peoples attention.

If it's really crowded however the TSM craze might be over there are still FP an it only has an 80 minute wait.

HSM 3 show had the main little hub jammed to capacity.

Animation tour had a 25 minute wait.

Was going to but my GF a necklace till I found out it was 2900 dollars.

HinunterZuNich

American Idol wasn't bad at all actually LOL. I don't regularly watch the show but catch it every so often and having park guests perform turned it into a fun time.

Keep the updates coming!

Figment632

Original Poster
American Idol wasn't bad at all actually LOL. I don't regularly watch the show but catch it every so often and having park guests perform turned it into a fun time.

Keep the updates coming!

After watching the show I still hate American Idol with a passion but the show fits DHS nicely.

Orange Guy

Yeah, idk how anyone could not like the American Idol Experience because that was definitely the best part of the park during my last visit (aside from ToT, of course)!

Figment632

Original Poster
Yeah, idk how anyone could not like the American Idol Experience because that was definitely the best part of the park during my last visit (aside from ToT, of course)!

Well if you don't like American Idol why would you like the show? I didn't enjoy it even if it does fit the DHS theme.

Figment632

Original Poster
Muppet Vision 3D: the theater looks ok however the filmlooks terrible.

Took some pics of the Premier theater. It's such a sin to have a theater like that just sitting there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom