My live update thread!

Figment632

Original Poster
I've decided to condense my updates to on thread.

I'm at MK right now but plan to get more JII pics later that will be posted on sat.

After further Investigation by the TL arcade the arcade seems to be intact. The only part that has been gutted is the store and exit of SM.

I tried to get pics over the SM wall but Disney had there Stormtroopers out in greater numbers today. I will continue throughout the week to get more pics.

Stay tuned today.

MK till 2
GF tea time
Then I will be reporting from EC again tonight.

Tommorow either DHS or DAK!

Missymoe4

ENJOY your time!!!

You are sooooo lucky!

It is my first day of school....however, I am wishing I were in your shoes rather than mine. LOL

Figment632

Original Poster
Lite crowds again today at MK.

At 1 PM SM only ga a 40 minute wait and BTMR only a 30.

COP looks to be in pretty bad shape, could they at least comb the AA'S hair?
CBJ was having audio issues and the audio was very low.

The rest of the attractions look pretty good, haven't done the new HOP yet and don't want to but I am being forced to.

They ate doing construction outside the Guft Shop in GF.

cdunbar

Lite crowds again today at MK.

At 1 PM SM only ga a 40 minute wait and BTMR only a 30.

COP looks to be in pretty bad shape, could they at least comb the AA'S hair?
CBJ was having audio issues and the audio was very low.

The rest of the attractions look pretty good, haven't done the new HOP yet and don't want to but I am being forced to.

They ate doing construction outside the Guft Shop in GF.
Hi! Im not trying to be nitpicky but am I to understand that they are doing construction outside the GF? :wave:

Figment632

Original Poster
Hi! Im not trying to be nitpicky but am I to understand that they are doing construction outside the GF? :wave:

Sorry I'm not good at typing on my iPhone but the construction is on the inside they are doing work on the floors on the first floor and outside the gift shop on the second.

Figment632

Original Poster
Ok if there are any spelling mistakes forgive me I have been drinking around the world.

Mission Space again today had a 5 minute wait, while Malestrom had a 30 minute wait.

SSE looks great but there is a lot of trash on the side of the tracks.

UOE I can see why they hesitate to redo this ride, while it's out of date everything still looks great.

Grand Fiesta Tour had a 15 minute wait.

Still haven't seen FON working.

Thanks tomorrow will either be DAK or MGM.

EPCOT Explorer

Ok if there are any spelling mistakes forgive me I have been drinking around the world.

Mission Space again today had a 5 minute wait, while Malestrom had a 30 minute wait.

SSE looks great but there is a lot of trash on the side of the tracks.

UOE I can see why they hesitate to redo this ride, while it's out of date everything still looks great.

Grand Fiesta Tour had a 15 minute wait.

Still haven't seen FON working.

Thanks tomorrow will either be DAK or MGM.

Guest trash or WDI trash?

EPCOT Explorer

LOL Guest trash Evan. But I did notice something I've never notice before, the microphone in the radio booth says WDI.

It used to say WED.:D

And that's a shame.

I think they should shut down the attraction, install screens on the triangles, update the musical score and clean the whole thing out.:lookaroun:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom