0cf70427.jpg

Small World Nursery:

c184a6f1.jpg

Small World:

88d1293e.jpg

9180acb8.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I absolutely loved Satellite Falls. I couldn't believe how big it is! I made Jenell stand in front of it to illustrate how big it is:

a4b65814.jpg

The new family pool RIGHT ABOVE the adult pool was not my favorite:

390c75f2.jpg

Last picture from the iPhone! This was our awesome parting gift:

edcd489b.jpg

I'll post more pictures when I have time to photoshop in the next couple of days. My overall impression was of course awesome.

We had a great time and walked all over that beautiful ship! Tell me if you have any questions!

Oh, and Kelly!! They had play stations in Vibe! :sohappy:

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
THANK YOU Tammy! I hope you had as much fun as possible! Were the BBB/PL prices comparable to WDW?

I did! I think they are comparable. I brought a price sheet home with me, so I'll check tomorrow. :)

I miss you both so very much!

Awesome report Tammy! Looking forward to the camera pictures lol :)

Ahhh! Miss you too, Jess!

I'm looking forward to the real pics too!:D

I need a like button on here !!!! LOL!!

Pam

Where's Steve! Let's tell him! :)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Off subject here...but!! :lol: Are you posting from your phone or the IPad?? Better yet...does the train have WIFI??

I missed this Mickeyshoes! Both! I was trying to stick to the iPhone but every time I uploaded a picture the battery level dropped alarmingly! :lol:

The train did have wifi! And plugs! I was so sad I didn't bring a charger!

sweetpee_1993

FLASHBACK! This pic made me shudder. That seat right there closest to the camera was the location of my toe-mauling on the Dream. When I saw this my toe started stinging again. :cry:

I absolutely loved Satellite Falls. I couldn't believe how big it is! I made Jenell stand in front of it to illustrate how big it is:

a4b65814.jpg

I love it! This spot looks like heaven...well...without the rain... :cool:

The new family pool RIGHT ABOVE the adult pool was not my favorite:

390c75f2.jpg

Oh no. Really?! No plexi-walls or anything to buffer the ruckus??? Oh geez...what are they thinking???

Oh, and Kelly!! They had play stations in Vibe! :sohappy:

You're kidding me!!! Really?!?! Like in a really great, disbelief way! Really?!?! The boys will be thrilled beyond words! Then, of course, they'll fuss at me for pushing our first Fantasy cruise to a year from now. :lol:

Loved it, Tammy! Cannot wait to see the good pics on your big camera! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom