my little disney souvenir!

joanna71985

ok, you knew it was gonna happen. here's some recent pics and pics from his bday! for those annoyed by this tread popping back up, i apologize. (as a proud dad, i really do not apologize :D)
eliasbday004_zps292545f2.jpg

Ooo, I want a cake like that

DSC_0165_zps69eeb2d7.jpg

it's from a few months ago, but......

Oh my goodness, he is so CUTE!! I can't believe how big he has gotten. Here's hoping I can meet you call when you come down

828tnt

Original Poster
What a FANTASTIC cake! (sorry, I like to bake, so had to get that comment out of the way)

Elias is such a cutie--I'll look forward to meeting him (and you, of course!) on the 1st at World Showcase Plaza!! We are arriving on Friday, too.

Where are you staying? We r nostalgically returning to kidani village ;). I've already left my wife aware that she may get sick of my storytelling.

wilkeliza

So I got my work position. I'll be at the American Theater all day so come by anytime between 1 and 8 to say hello. I'd love to meet you guys and say hello to the little celebrity.

828tnt

Original Poster
So I got my work position. I'll be at the American Theater all day so come by anytime between 1 and 8 to say hello. I'd love to meet you guys and say hello to the little celebrity.

We will certainly do our best!! Look forward to it!

steviej

Very cool, my 2nd cp was at america in the merchandise shop, I still keep in touch with people from there, enjoy!

steviej

No joke, that might be the coolest Disney story ever!

And I have to ask, where did you get that cake made for the little guy's 1st? It is AWESOME!

wilkeliza

Very cool, my 2nd cp was at america in the merchandise shop, I still keep in touch with people from there, enjoy!

Well I actually found someone to take my shift so I can go to the Tony Baxter speaking event so I'll be at Agent P from 3 until 8:15 instead of at the pavilion. I will be there at least once a week during food and wine though.

828tnt

Original Poster
No joke, that might be the coolest Disney story ever!

And I have to ask, where did you get that cake made for the little guy's 1st? It is AWESOME!

Someone nearby is pretty talented. If you're at all local, I'd be happy to give you her info. In fact, I think she's featuring this one on her site right now. :)

828tnt

Original Poster
ok, last bump. i promise! ;)

i wanted to put a few pics from his birthday trip on here even though we've been home for about a month- wow time really flies and free time goes out the window!

before i do though, it was really a great trip! we bumped into quite a few board members- monty(we actually bumped into each other at mk rope drop on our second day and i recognised him from a pic he posted!), tiggerish, disney joe, figments friend, master yoda, and several more who's names escape me right now- please excuse my forgetfulness :oops:. the meet was great, but epcot's 30th stole the show!

elias had a great time,even though he slept through the meet but that may have been a good thing considering his schedule was way off.:) we of course made several character stops including crystal palace and chef mickeys. he loved all the characters and even "tackled" donald. on potc we discovered something new- "oooooh", he would look at a scene very wide-eyed and rather loudly exclaim "ooooh"! it was kinda adorable.

we also discovered that he loves to push his own stroller around rather than be in it. he's definitely not comfortable being confined for very long. by then he had been walking for about a month- now we like to run lol.

it was a great trip! no real complaints, although i have a new appreciation for how awful the buses can be since we now travel with an infant and stroller, but there are plenty of threads for that.

here's a few pics, as i put this thread to bed.

thanks for everyone's interest!!!!!!

828tnt

Original Poster
not at all a good pic. but these are the first fireworks he ever witnessed, and it was epcot's 30th!

tischsphoneoct121391.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom