My Grandpa

Nemo14

Danny, I'm so sorry for your loss. Take comfort in the fact that he is no longer suffering and is living in a far better place. ((Hugs)) :kiss:

DisneyBunny

I was thinking of you and your grandpa just yesterday... and now I know why. I know exactly what you must be going through. We're here for you. :kiss:

Let us know if you need anything!

Erika

I am really sorry. My grandpa died on the same date, 9 years ago.

I am unaware of the circumstances that put your grandpa on life support but I am sure it has not been easy. Hugs to you and your family. Take care.

dandaman

Original Poster
Thanks for the support, guys. Anyone who thinks that Internet communities aren't good for any thing in "real life" clearly haven't experienced moments like this. :kiss: :eek:

lunalovegoddess

:( May your family find comfort and support while you grieve.
It's never easy to say goodbye to loved ones, no matter their age. My grandfather passed away 10 yrs ago on June 11th, while I was pregnant with Bree. I still miss him and wish that he had the chance to have met my kids.
I'm saddened by your loss and just wanted to let you know that we care.

nibblesandbits

Danny...I am so sorry for your loss. If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here for you! :kiss:

(And if I could, I'd give you a great big hug!)

imagineer boy

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss Dan. But, consider yourself lucky. I never knew any of my grandparents except for my grandma on my mom's side, and she died when I was six, so atleast you'll have some good memories of spending time with your grandfather.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom