My Favorite Magic Kingdom Pasttime

~LeeLee~

yeti said:
TTA is a family favorite for us :rolleyes: If they change or close it i will be very angry :eek::fork: :mad: :zipit: :( :cry:

Also love headin' over to ice station cool at FW (which they stupidly changed to "Club Cool". Come on, the little icy passageway was so refreshing. No matter, it shall always be cool. :cool:

:sohappy: TTA is a favorite of ours, too. Long enough to take your shoes off and kick back for a few minutes.

I miss the snow tunnel, however last couple of years, the snow was never working. It was cold in there, but no snow... :(

shoppingnut said:
Cotton Candy
Background Music
The smells on Main Street

Replace cotton candy with a warm chocolate chip cookie from the bakery, and I'm with you all the way:)

BTW, spending hours downloading Disney Park Music doesn't mean I'm a loser, right?;)

DisneyLindz

Strawberry Bars
The smell of Main Street Bakery
Getting in line for the very first ride of the day, no matter what ride it is!!! It's so exciting!

16 Days and counting!!! :)

Craig & Lisa

People watching, of all things that is the one thing that I really like to do. You see so much, judging whether or not their newbies, or vets. Or newbies trying to get others to believe they are vets, ( they are the most fun to watch ).

figgyfan

Now that my girls are getting older, I have the most fun sitting on a bench at the pooh themed playground. I love watching some unsuspecting toddler get a faceful of water from the splash fountains.

dopey

Watching Little Buford get his head bashed in.

No, wait, sorry. Wrong thread.

Um... I like planning the family trip, day by day, hour by hour. Hannibal spent less time trying to figure out how to get elephants across the Alps.

In any event, planning it all out makes the trip seem like months instead of days. Of course, the plan is usually out the window after a couple hours. But that's part of the plan, too.

At the Magic Kingdom, it hits me that I've arrived at WDW when I hear "Fortuosity" on Main Street.

nyy102

dopey said:
Um... I like planning the family trip, day by day, hour by hour. Hannibal spent less time trying to figure out how to get elephants across the Alps.

In any event, planning it all out makes the trip seem like months instead of days. Of course, the plan is usually out the window after a couple hours. But that's part of the plan, too.

I could not agree more. Since it was decided in February that WDW was where we would be going, I've poured hours upon hours into Disney knowledge and trip planning, so much so that I even began posting on this site :p . While constantly waiting for something makes it seem to take even longer to come, but for some reason this helps me pass the time. Maybe its that magic everyone's talking about...

dopey said:
Watching Little Buford get his head bashed in.

No, wait, sorry. Wrong thread.

At the Magic Kingdom, it hits me that I've arrived at WDW when I hear "Fortuosity" on Main Street.

First, LOL:lol:

Second, I LOVE Fortuosity. It REALLY makes you feel like you finally made it...after all the planning, the plane time, people making fun of your homemade Disney T shirts...

sbkline

figgyfan said:
Now that my girls are getting older, I have the most fun sitting on a bench at the pooh themed playground. I love watching some unsuspecting toddler get a faceful of water from the splash fountains.

I remember being in Toontown fair and seeing the little kids running around that thing where the water gushes up from the ground. I would see this little boys stand right where the water would shoot out, so it would get them right between the legs. I couldn't help wondering if they were getting some kind of a "turn on" by it. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom