My Favorite Magic Kingdom Pasttime

Disnut

I just love everything. Usally I am the one rushing around trying to get in as much as I can before we leave to come home. I can never get enough of WDW.:eek: They have always been shourt vacations. Next time I am shorroting for at least 7 days at the parks.:sohappy:

LilRoo714

TiggerRPh said:
People watching....should be an E-ticket attraction.

:lol:
Haha, apparently Disney should be notified that the #1 pasttime in their parks is people-watching. Perhaps they'll make it official - just kidding. :)

CrashNet

hcswingfield said:
We like to combine people watching with our own private version of "What Not to Wear!" :lookaroun
That's funny. :lol:

As for making it an E-ticket attraction (since I love people-watching as well), will it have FastPass? I'm just don't want to be waiting too long for a bench. :lol:

LoriMistress

I guess there are several things...walking down Main Street USA for the first time and seeing Cinderella's Castle. Listening to the music playing throughout the park, and of course, going on the rides.

rileyspaw

I enjoy watching my 6 year old granddaughter having a great time and then getting a hug and a "thank you" for taking here to WDW!:)

LudwigVonDrake

jonesenon4 said:
:wave: with out a doubt sitting on the curb in adventure land eating a turkey leg with an ice cold coke and people watch. the turkey legs taste so much better in adventure land.:wave: will be sitting on the curb sept 24 06:sohappy:

There are curbs in Adventureland?? :confused:

mikey

I love the way Main Street USA sort of "explodes" on you and opens up as you pass underneath the trestle and into the park.

Thousands of people, huge groups of shining balloons waving just above their heads...and I always walk straight to the center of the street and stop to see the castle in the distance.

*sigh*...only 6 more Fridays! Pop Century, here we come!

mikey

yeti

Nansafan said:
Riding the TTA and waving at the other riders as the trains pass each other.
TTA is a family favorite for us :rolleyes: If they change or close it i will be very angry :eek::fork: :mad: :zipit: :( :cry:

Also love headin' over to ice station cool at FW (which they stupidly changed to "Club Cool". Come on, the little icy passageway was so refreshing. No matter, it shall always be cool. :cool:

EHR21

The smells on Main Street by far, everytime I think of the Magic Kingdom I can enjoy those smells as if I was there :D

splash_mt. jr

my fav MK pastime is taking pictures.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
we cant forget it all started with a mouse!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom