My Favorite Food at Disney is...

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I got a steak at Ristorante Alfredo and it was the best piece of food Ive ever eaten. Normally I use A1 or sometimes Ketchup...I ate this thing naked (not me the steak) and was just stupid insane great.

Crunch chicken at Planet Hollywood is awesome too!

westie

Mongolian BBQ Beef Sandwich in the China Pavillion. I had one almost everyday last trip. Imagine being in the Magic Kingdom and all of a sudden somebody says,"Hey, lets go over to Epcot again for lunch?!" It was like that.

it398

without doubt it has to be the beef tenderloin at Palo on the Disney cruiseline. It was the best meal i have ever had.

Zipadeedoodah

So far, its the mushroom filet mignon from Le Cellier, but we're trying some new restaurants on our trip in Sept., so that may change :animwink:

Oh...and the Pineapple floats from Aloha Isle are a close second :ROFLOL:

Brwneyedgirl72

one of our favorites is School Bread in Norway - it's the only place you can get it and we always stop to get one. Another all time favorite is the Bread Pudding from Ragland Road - HEAVEN!!!!:slurp::slurp:

Kelsybelle

My favorite is a sweet treat! (of course!) The chocolate dipped crispy mouse (rice crispy shaped Mickey) is my all time favorite and I have to have one every night before bed when I'm in WDW! :slurp:

TTFN-Tiggger

Just one - there are too many things I look forward to on each trip. Like the rice crispy bars shaped like Mickey dipped in chocolate. The Mickey waffles. Hot Dog from Casey's. ALL the food at Chef Mickey's breakfast. Yikes - now I am hungry!! :eek:

IndyDisney

Fulton's seafood is awesome, but I'd have to say my favorite is any seared flesh with BBQ sauce on it at Whispering Canyon.

KETCHUP!!!

-Dave

Nicole220

I can't pick just one...Churros at DL, Dole Whips, Tollhouse Cookie Sandwiches, steak from Le Cellier, and any chocolate dessert. :slurp:

Mouseketeer09

-Crepes in France
-Choc. Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich from the Main St. Bakery
-DOLE WHIPS! (or Dole Float)
-Casey's Hot Dogs w/ Fries
-Choc. Chip cookies from B'Walk Bakery

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom