My Disney Experience system status and outages watch

Surferboy567

Figured this would be the case, but wanted to let iOS users know...iOS 13 (at least at the time of writing this public beta 1 breaks the my Disney experience apps) they will crash almost instantly after opening them. In my texts so far, looks like this and the Disneyland app are the only two apps that crash on iOS 13 (at least in my initial testing). Side note new update is excellent.

Kamikaze

Figured this would be the case, but wanted to let iOS users know...iOS 13 (at least at the time of writing this public beta 1 breaks the my Disney experience apps) they will crash almost instantly after opening them. In my texts so far, looks like this and the Disneyland app are the only two apps that crash on iOS 13 (at least in my initial testing). Side note new update is excellent.

Have you tried reinstalling the apps after the update?

JohnD

Like right now. I haven't logged in in weeks (no trips currently planned). It tells me MDE is currently not available then kicks me out immediately.

MickeyCB

I was wondering if anyone is having the following problem on MDE.
After I log on and hover over MDE, if I click the MY PLANS tab, it will not open, I only get a solid white screen. I can click on any of the other links, ex the magic band and tickets tab opens fine.
I went onto my sons computer to make sure it isn't my computer. It does the same on his. I am using chrome, but have had no problems till approximately 1-1 1/2 weeks ago. I've done the incognito thing, rebooted and updated my computer. I was on the phone with a Disney IT tech for over an hour, but she did not seem very knowledgeable and my problem has not been resolved. Ty in advance if anyone has experienced this problem and can help me.

SteveAZee

I was wondering if anyone is having the following problem on MDE.
After I log on and hover over MDE, if I click the MY PLANS tab, it will not open, I only get a solid white screen. I can click on any of the other links, ex the magic band and tickets tab opens fine.
I went onto my sons computer to make sure it isn't my computer. It does the same on his. I am using chrome, but have had no problems till approximately 1-1 1/2 weeks ago. I've done the incognito thing, rebooted and updated my computer. I was on the phone with a Disney IT tech for over an hour, but she did not seem very knowledgeable and my problem has not been resolved. Ty in advance if anyone has experienced this problem and can help me.
I was having problems with the Magic Bands section of the site... went through most of what you did as well (including time with IT). We did get it to a point where I could get to the MB page in incognito mode, but then (after the call) I decided to just go in and delete all the disney cookies I could find in Chrome and viola... things began to work again.

ChelleB

Oh no, I'm starting to panic!
I've been able to log into MDE on both mobile app and website for days/weeks/months!
Today my Fastpass window opens and I can't access my account! I log in and it asks me to complete my registration, I agree terms & conditions and then it logs me in, but no itinery or plans and I can't go on FastPass page at all! None of the helplines open until the FastPass window opens and so I'm really starting to stress out! Anyone have any ideas? I've logged out and back in, used different browsers, all sorts. Any help would be great. Thanks

DisneyCane

Oh no, I'm starting to panic!
I've been able to log into MDE on both mobile app and website for days/weeks/months!
Today my Fastpass window opens and I can't access my account! I log in and it asks me to complete my registration, I agree terms & conditions and then it logs me in, but no itinery or plans and I can't go on FastPass page at all! None of the helplines open until the FastPass window opens and so I'm really starting to stress out! Anyone have any ideas? I've logged out and back in, used different browsers, all sorts. Any help would be great. Thanks
On the app this morning it keeps giving me errors when I go to the "my plans" tab or if I go to the FP+ screens. I assume they are having a technical issue.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
While it not might work, always try incognito mode on the browser. MDE has been known to wrestle with its own cookies.

Touchdown

Thanks for the hint about private window to make FP not crash, it was a lifesaver this am. With the changes to FP tiers at DHS, except for my first day when I’m only going to DHS all my FPs are at MK or AK. Managed to get everything I wanted except 7DMT my second morning, Slinky my first day and got FOP later then I wanted my 3rd day. I’m pretty happy.

cw1982

I'm trying to login, and the website and app both say my login information is incorrect. I haven't changed my password or anything. There's over a 2-hour wait to talk to a cm about it. Is anyone else having issues today?

Clamman73

I'm trying to login, and the website and app both say my login information is incorrect. I haven't changed my password or anything. There's over a 2-hour wait to talk to a cm about it. Is anyone else having issues today?
I just tried logging in...same thing.

donsullivan

Premium Member
Looks like an issue with the global authentication services. I get similar response on WDW, DL, Disney Store and Cruise line websites. They all use the same authentication service so you can have one ID across all Disney services.

cw1982

Looks like an issue with the global authentication services. I get similar response on WDW, DL, Disney Store and Cruise line websites. They all use the same authentication service so you can have one ID across all Disney services.

That explains the ridiculous wait times to talk to someone about it. No one can login for anything right now.

Thank you!

SteveAZee

I called and had a 90 minute wait time and gave up. I tried again a little later, and all the circuits were busy. Sounds pretty bad. At the moment, I can log in but not all of my MDE info is available.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom