My Disney Experience system status and outages watch

HoustonHorn

Premium Member
Whole system is currently down due to an inability to process credit cards. So no hold or guarantees can be made - no dining, no cruise, no rooms.

Source: first hand. Today is my dining day. Up at 4:45, found everything I wanted right at 5:00, couldn't process any payments for dining or enchanting extras. Kept trying until 6, when I called. 42 minutes on hold, and the CM explained the issue.

No ETA on resolution. But the silver lining is that because nobody can make reservations, the inventory will still be there until the issue is resolved.....

Edited to Add - a popup banner is now showing in the MDX app and the website:

1727094757645.png

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Whole system is currently down due to an inability to process credit cards. So no hold or guarantees can be made - no dining, no cruise, no rooms.

Source: first hand. Today is my dining day. Up at 4:45, found everything I wanted right at 5:00, couldn't process any payments for dining or enchanting extras. Kept trying until 6, when I called. 42 minutes on hold, and the CM explained the issue.

No ETA on resolution. But the silver lining is that because nobody can make reservations, the inventory will still be there until the issue is resolved.....
I hope you get to spend lots of money real soon!!

;)

HoustonHorn

Premium Member
I hope you get to spend lots of money real soon!!

;)
Right!?!?!

I've been too many times and will return too many times for anything I'm trying to book to ruin my trip if I don't get it. The fact that I get to spend time doing a daddy-daughter trip (while my wife, who doesn't like Disney, gets 5 nights of peace and quiet at home) means that no matter what we do, we are going to have a wonderful time.

But as unhealthy as it might be, I do view Disney somewhat as sport. And I like to win. And the fact that I was able to plan and secure some of the more difficult reservations at the exact time I wanted them meant that I was going to win Disney this morning!

When I say things like that at home, my wife suggests cancelling the trip and using the money we'd save on therapy. I told her I get free therapy by reading and posting here.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I've been too many times and will return too many times for anything I'm trying to book to ruin my trip if I don't get it. The fact that I get to spend time doing a daddy-daughter trip (while my wife, who doesn't like Disney, gets 5 nights of peace and quiet at home) means that no matter what we do, we are going to have a wonderful time.

But as unhealthy as it might be, I do view Disney somewhat as sport. And I like to win. And the fact that I was able to plan and secure some of the more difficult reservations at the exact time I wanted them meant that I was going to win Disney this morning!

When I say things like that at home, my wife suggests cancelling the trip and using the money we'd save on therapy.

Sir, this is a Winnie the Pooh meet and greet, please take your selfie and give others a chance.

Rob562

View attachment 817375

I've read it's not limited to Disney. Other companies are having issues processing credit card payments, especially online/apps.

-Rob

DisneyDreamer08

View attachment 817375
Try again now. I was just able to get in 👍🏼

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom