• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

My Disney Experience system status and outages watch

MisterPenguin

Rumormonger
Premium Member
I am sure this is written here somewhere, but My experience doesn't seem to be able to run on Chrome at 100%, I was told by disney employee to use a different browser. Explorer worked great. Again I am sure this is written here somewhere, but if you are having problems switching browsers might help.
Using icongnito mode in Chrome sometimes also helps.

The Mighty Tim

Advertisement
My reservation appears on the site but not on the app. Anyone else having this problem?

It's not a huge issue for me right now, since my trip isn't until September 2020, but I wanted to just check.

Surferboy567

Figured this would be the case, but wanted to let iOS users know...iOS 13 (at least at the time of writing this public beta 1 breaks the my Disney experience apps) they will crash almost instantly after opening them. In my texts so far, looks like this and the Disneyland app are the only two apps that crash on iOS 13 (at least in my initial testing). Side note new update is excellent.

Kamikaze

Figured this would be the case, but wanted to let iOS users know...iOS 13 (at least at the time of writing this public beta 1 breaks the my Disney experience apps) they will crash almost instantly after opening them. In my texts so far, looks like this and the Disneyland app are the only two apps that crash on iOS 13 (at least in my initial testing). Side note new update is excellent.
Have you tried reinstalling the apps after the update?

JohnD

Like right now. I haven't logged in in weeks (no trips currently planned). It tells me MDE is currently not available then kicks me out immediately.

Top Bottom