My Disney Experience system status and outages watch

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
giphy.gif

Checks out

JohnD

It appears to be out now. The MDE menu disappears when going to the main website. At first I thought it was a network / security patch issue at work until I got home (now) and it's doing the same thing. And on Safari on my iPhone.

Last edited:

Storm

MDE hasnt been working on my iphone 6 since a good 2 weeks , it just crashes when it launches , tried reinstalling , never worked , cant do anything with it so uninstalled it. Sad. Called support last time to upgrade my disney tickets from non hopper to park hopper and she told me i had to use MDE to upgrade them which confuses me

TheDuke

This really is getting pathetic. About every other time I try to get a FP it's down. With all their millions you'd think they could keep a webpage online.

EngineerMom

Same mydisneyexperience works fine on my computer but not on my iPhone6. (OK when booking fastpass on the computer I still got Olaf frequently but ultimately it worked)

I also tried reinstalling but no good
When we are at Disney I won’t be carrying my computer around! I don’t even plan on bringing it!

Qscout

Can’t get my tickets to link on my disney experience. It says can’t link at this time, please wait.

They are will call tickets bought from official Disney site, and were bought over 4 days ago. I was hoping to book fast passes this week as we will be arriving in 60 days time. It can’t get tickets to link.

Is there an issue or do I just need to be more patient?

I do notice that I am often getting an error message or redirected from the mydisneyexperience.com

golfer2323

Has anyone ever had luck booking Fastapasses earlier than 60 days? I have a reservation booked from April 27th-May 4th, and yesterday I was able to book fast passes for the entire trip for everyone in my party. Was just messing around in MDE and the system let me book them. Had to click confirm a few times as I would get an error message every once in awhile but eventually it would go through and show as confirmed. 60 day window was Tuesday February 26th... is this a glitch in the system?

Attachments

• F38F738E-DA5C-43D7-8165-5F10C84E0F99.jpeg
    F38F738E-DA5C-43D7-8165-5F10C84E0F99.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 302

j.piedrafite

Premium Member
Looks like it's down today. I've been trying since 7am and I've had spotty service, and entire stay isn't linked. I'm also on hold and at 7:03am was quoted a 60+ minute wait.

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

All our linked tickets, guests, hotel reservation and fast passes are not showing on my Disney experience - what is going on?!
This is the MAIN reason for printing out ALL RESERVATION NUMBERS, on paper, and taking that paper WITH you.

We do this in two steps:
  1. PRINT to PDF.
  2. SAVE the PDF on your Cell phone.
  3. PRINT the PDF on paper, and carry the paper.

You will now have all Reservation numbers, at all times. WHEN MDE goes down? You can quote RES NUMBERS to phone support. You can SHOW Res Numbers to Restaurants, Gate Guards, or anyone else that needs this data.

Now - if WDW has no access to their own Reservation numbers? That's really not your problem. Hope for the best - but PLAN for the worst :).

kes601

Seems to be down this morning. I can sometimes get logged in but says I have no plans or tickets. Am an annual pass member with several stays, ADRs, and FPs booked. Anybody else?

mhochman

Seems to be down this morning. I can sometimes get logged in but says I have no plans or tickets. Am an annual pass member with several stays, ADRs, and FPs booked. Anybody else?

Me too. Found this forum to check. Trying to buy an AP for my daughter but she isn't showing up as a managed account. All my plans are missing.

Dory71

Seems to be having issues this morning. I can select my FP but will not confirm. Both website and app are being wonky! I have never had so much trouble trying to book FPs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom